Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

in the group PINK photo the girl in the middle is Myrthe Bolt i like her the others bye

congrats to Grace on her beauty contract another reason she should be an Angel and already say bye to Lily and Martha.

4 minutes ago, MarVS said:

in the group PINK photo the girl in the middle is Myrthe Bolt i like her the others bye

congrats to Grace on her beauty contract another reason she should be an Angel and already say bye to Lily and Martha.

And Stella lol

Big no to Grace as an Angel. With the hype for her around here, by VS and in hf, I expected to see Candice, Erin etc. level of toned body and that is not happening with her. And to me she has the face of a 30-something-year-old even though she is a young girl. It’s fine, even perfect, for Estée Lauder though, their customer base is ageing, and they have a lot of seniors as customers.

11 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I’m surprised they all have pretty “normal” bodies? Not ultra skinny like PINK usually goes for but they all look like local high schoolers in a mall modeling competition...NEXT! VS is just a sinking ship at this point, it’s time to wave the white flag lol :surrender:

PINK is geared towards younger girls so I don’t get the problem here. If they had 50 year old women model PINK you’d be complaining they’re too old so... Also, what’s not normal about someone skinny? You don’t usually  see these girls they have for PINK in modeling a lot for sure, but newsflash, some girls really are skinny yet perfectly healthy.