Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 minute ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

New Sadie for VS... they really need to stop pushing this 45 year old parakeet on us, she is not for VS at all and looks so haggard and old :banghead:

I don't wanna trash talk because she seems like a nice girl, but has she done any modelling outside VS?

I find it odd that I couldn't find her on models.com page.

18 minutes ago, ivancica said:

I don't wanna trash talk because she seems like a nice girl, but has she done any modelling outside VS?

I find it odd that I couldn't find her on models.com page.

Her BZ topic started in 2010 and has 3 pages in 8 years, so that should give you an idea of how illustrious her career is. 

Tbh, it really does seem like her only opportunities have come from Sara. When you google her, the first videos are her at Russell’s book launch and her “BFFL” event with Sara. 

8 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Who are any of these girls? :ninja: 

498DECCF-796D-4E82-80E6-B4DDADAAB07D.jpeg

I’m surprised they all have pretty “normal” bodies? Not ultra skinny like PINK usually goes for but they all look like local high schoolers in a mall modeling competition...NEXT! VS is just a sinking ship at this point, it’s time to wave the white flag lol :surrender:

3 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I’m surprised they all have pretty “normal” bodies? Not ultra skinny like PINK usually goes for but they all look like local high schoolers in a mall modeling competition...NEXT! VS is just a sinking ship at this point, it’s time to wave the white flag lol :surrender:

Everyboulevard told me she initially thought they were the Pink Campus reps when she got the email this morning. :rofl: 

23 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Everyboulevard told me she initially thought they were the Pink Campus reps when she got the email this morning. :rofl: 

I’m not gonna lie, I initially thought the same thing when I took a glance for a second :rofl: this is sooo bad...I think I recognize Roos Abels in the middle and the black girl in the far right with the weird stomach...she was in Target and GAP ads a few years ago :rolleyes: