Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

28 minutes ago, Fuka said:

Seeing some guests I think there is nothing prestigious and glamorous to be there ... In Cannes we really have a higher prestige and a higher class.

Don't worry. We'll see many of those 'guests' in Cannes as well. :smile:

2 hours ago, ivancica said:

Don't worry. We'll see many of those 'guests' in Cannes as well. :smile:

you are right. fortunately there is still cinema in Cannes to put a little prestige. Cate Blanchett as president of the jury brings a certain class for example. In Cannes a talented artist and any Kardashian is not put on the same level for example. It's another class.

14 minutes ago, Diorsfashion said:

Romees at cannes idk why the other vs angels aren’t there it’s usually Sara,jas,Taylor,Stella and Martha 

Cannes is a 12 day festival, there’s plenty of time for other Angels to arrive. Considering the Met was yesterday, Taylor and Stella prioritized that and will likely show up in the next couple days. 

Edit: Neither Taylor or Stella attended Cannes last year. I could see Stella attending this year as Kristen is on the jury. 

Elsa has confirmed she’s attending this year as well. 

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I checked and the Cannes amfar gala isn’t until the 17th, so I imagine some of the models are waiting until closer to that date to arrive. 

:pinch: We almost headed to that area including Nice last week...sudden change of plans! 

If I was a VS Angel, I would definitely work towards getting an invite to the Met Ball, an Oscar party, and Cannes. Throw in sponsored Coachella or the like for good measure.

It’s a little crazy to me that some Angels have a huge platfrom via VS but seem to be a bit stuck in being seen as catalogue models.

3 minutes ago, Sanni said:

If I was a VS Angel, I would definitely work towards getting an invite to the Met Ball, an Oscar party, and Cannes. Throw in sponsored Coachella or the like for good measure.

It’s a little crazy to me that some Angels have a huge platfrom via VS but seem to be a bit stuck in being seen as catalogue models.

I agree VS angels should be getting proper work and going to met ball only Taylor and Stella went and the rest of the 12 angels are doing their own thing it’s kinda ridiculous