Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

3 hours ago, *Luna* said:

How is a woman with small breasts suddenly a girl? She is as much of a woman as one with double D's. I agree that there should be sizes available for everyone but small chested women are still women.

Because I also meant girls as in young girls which I see a lot of shopping in PINK when I'm in there. Never meant that a woman with a small chest is suddenly a girl. 

11 hours ago, ticktock said:

Because I also meant girls as in young girls which I see a lot of shopping in PINK when I'm in there. Never meant that a woman with a small chest is suddenly a girl. 

Well, PINK is and always has been geared towards younger women/young girls...  

Thank you btw for the clarification. 

On 4/16/2018 at 6:58 AM, Corner said:

A little late but Lais indeed is light skinned. She has to be at least two  shades lighter than Jasmine. She’s in the Halle Berry skin tone territory.

I find it amazing how Jasmine looks dark brown given that her mom is white.  I mean it’s not uncommon so I guess strong genes.

Jasmine’s mom isn’t white. Her mom is mixed-race (half black and half white), making Jas only 1/4 (or 25%) white hence the dark brown skin tone.

On 4/16/2018 at 6:58 AM, Corner said:

A little late but Lais indeed is light skinned. She has to be at least two  shades lighter than Jasmine. She’s in the Halle Berry skin tone territory.

I find it amazing how Jasmine looks dark brown given that her mom is white.  I mean it’s not uncommon so I guess strong genes.

Her mom is only half white, and her dads black. She just has biracial ancestry results. Genes are a funny thing.

Getting excited for the Met Gala :hehe: Has there been any news about who is attending?

What is the Met Gala 2018 theme?

Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination will feature some 40 Vatican vestments and accessories spanning 15 papacies, which curator Andrew Bolton is said to have visited at least 10 times to secure pieces which have never left the Vatican's possession before. Items such as Pope Benedict XV's white silk cape embroidered with gold thread and the pointed bishop's hat of Pope Leo XIII, will go on display alongside pieces by Coco Chanel, who was educated by nuns, John Galliano, Cristóbal Balenciaga and Donatella Versace, who is a sponsor of the exhibition.

The Met Gala 2018 theme is being cited as the Met's most controversial yet, owing to the positioning of these fashion garments alongside sacred artefacts. Bolton, however, has defended his curation: "Some might consider fashion to be an unfitting or unseemly medium by which to engage with ideas about the sacred or the divine, but dress is central to any discussion about religion," he said at a press conference in Rome. "It affirms religious allegiances and, by extension, it asserts religious differences."

http://www.vogue.co.uk/article/met-gala-2018-details-revealed

I wonder if VS Angels have a leg up because of the theme. But I bet someone would show up looking more like the Whore of Babylon :banghead:

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

Getting excited for the Met Gala :hehe: Has there been any news about who is attending?

http://www.vogue.co.uk/article/met-gala-2018-details-revealed

I wonder if VS Anges have a leg up because of the theme. But I bet someone would show up looking more like the Whore of Babylon :banghead:

Rosie. Man, I miss her for VS

3 hours ago, JROCK177217 said:

Ugh Rosie is so appealing and well-spoken. She'd easily be bigger than everyone had she stayed. 

If Rosie had stayed she'd 100% be Heidi-Tyra-Gisele levels of famous IMO. She has it all: looks, body, sex appeal, walk, great at interviews and more importantly she has the perfect personality for the gig, she seems excited without coming across as fake or as an airhead. Too bad VS couldn't keep her, she was bound to become a star for them, they should have offered her more money.

As for the MET Gala, Rihanna is one of the co-chair this year so everyone better step their pussy up because Rihanna doesn't play when it comes to the MET. But VS is 100% capable of sending Romee to the MET in a bralette so ...

Jfo4jvee o