Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I can’t believe that you guys are still fighting over Taylor getting drunk :Amelie_wft:

Yes, she’s a public figure and a well known model but also a young girl with every right in the world to have fun once in a while, it’s not like we’re getting news like this every weekend lol. 

C23B3910-EB53-4C51-BBB6-29070872E16A.gif

1 minute ago, Glamazonia said:

I can’t believe that you guys are still fighting over Taylor getting drunk :Amelie_wft:

Yes, she’s a public figure and a well known model but also a young girl with every right in the world to have fun once in a while, it’s not like we’re getting news like this every weekend lol. 

Exactly. If it were a pattern that was starting to impact her work, sure. Getting drunk once at a party? Kinda embarrassing for her, but I'm sure her career will survive. 

Also Gizele BTS today just because I love this picture. 

Taylor was in Coachella, what was people expecting? She wasn't only there to drink water, let her live and have fun. And let VS out of this, they don't care if the angels get wasted, I mean, they didn't gave two fucks about the Stella/Miley thing, they won't care about this either.:Amelie_wft:

24 minutes ago, Glamazonia said:

C23B3910-EB53-4C51-BBB6-29070872E16A.gif

Sis, you took me to church with that gif :rofl:

2 hours ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Apologies for the double post, but I just heard something rather interesting in Sophia's IG stories...

Said they're working on the new show and their meetings are in London... Is that normal? I thought most were in NYC unless they're meeting with the artisans? 

Mmmm that is a head scratcher. Unless they’re going to have another show in London this year? Was it for sure VS?

4 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

I actually hope they have the show in NYC again...

Also what is all this talk about Ana BB’s behavior etc? :rofl: I know she used to be a party girl but what was exactly so bad about it? 

Allegedly:

On 16.4.2018 at 3:14 PM, Prettyphile said:

She had a little too much, and at least she doesn't shit in waste paper baskets backstage during fashion show because you are so fucked up that you can't walk 10 feet to get to the bathroom...

(10 pts for the people who remember which model did this :rofl: )

2 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Allegedly:

Not allegedly, it was in all the Brazilian newspapers with dozens of eye witness including the designer for the show :rofl:  Needless to say I don't think she every walked for the designer again, at that was about the time Alessandra and Izabel pulled away from Ana and Ana kinda went MIA for awhile.