Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

15 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

She took a picture with Sara. They were actually touching in said picture: Believe me, she had way over a little too much.

Getting FUBAR every now and then does not mean you are a raging alcoholic :rofl:  If that was the case many of us would be raging alcoholics...

52 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Getting FUBAR every now and then does not mean you are a raging alcoholic :rofl:  If that was the case many of us would be raging alcoholics...

But to the extent of ressuscitating Saylor is a whoooole 'nother level!

On ‎16‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 2:44 PM, Clauds said:

That was a choice to get that smashed before a job :rofl: 

I'm not seeing what Taylor did wrong tbh, she wasn't working and she's 22. Let the woman have fun in her off time, I'd be worried if she had been there as a spokesperson for some brand but she obviously wasn't. 

She is a "public figure", though.

So what? Does it meant she needs to be perfect 24/7? Nope, it doesn't. As long as she wasn't working and she didn't hurt anyone, I don't see what's wrong. People seem to forget these women are all human, we've all been shit-faced drunk, especially at that age. Good for her she had fun and saw Beyoncé live, that's a win win in my book

Candice Lite™️ is shooting for VS again.

Edit: Didn’t realize Brittni had been shooting for them regularly lately. For some reason don’t recall her seeing her on the site.  

Also Samile B., who was a newcomer at the show this year. 

9 hours ago, Clauds said:

So what? Does it meant she needs to be perfect 24/7? Nope, it doesn't. As long as she wasn't working and she didn't hurt anyone, I don't see what's wrong. People seem to forget these women are all human, we've all been shit-faced drunk, especially at that age. Good for her she had fun and saw Beyoncé live, that's a win win in my book

No. I haven't.

And VS may not like her behaving that way, is all.

10 hours ago, Clauds said:

So what? Does it meant she needs to be perfect 24/7? Nope, it doesn't. As long as she wasn't working and she didn't hurt anyone, I don't see what's wrong.

Nope. It means that, as a public figure, she's prone to being judged by the masses. What you (and I) call normal, may not be classified as such by others: That is the problem.

38 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Nope. It means that, as a public figure, she's prone to being judged by the masses. What you (and I) call normal, may not be classified as such by others: That is the problem.

That's not Taylor's problem tho. Just because she is famous it doesn't mean she should be held to a higher standard than the average 22 years old, again I'm pretty sure most of people have gotten absolutely smashed in a night out and it wasn't the end of the world. Also she's a model, her job is literally just to be pretty and sell us stuff, it's not like she's a doctor or some kind of profession where she needs to be responsible and has other people's fate under her charge.

Again, she was there for fun only. If she had been working like Sara, Lais and Elsa then it would be a problem but she was there in her free time. If this was an Ana BB situation then it would be a major issue.