Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

17 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

^^ +1 

Jasmine Daniels is a surprising delight for VS. Happy to see more of Kelly too. 

Judging from Sara’s IG story today, they were filming promo videos rather than a commercial? And more “lingerie as outerwear” bs. :banghead:

I think they might be bringing back the designer collection. At least judging from Stella's stories from yesterday. I hope it is.. 

Just now, GlitterAndWings said:

I think they might be bringing back the designer collection. At least judging from Stella's stories from yesterday.

Stella and Taylor’s lingerie from yesterday were really beautiful, from the peeks I saw on IG. But today Jasmine and Sara were definitely styled in a “wear this bustier as a top to the club” looks. :idk:

^ Off with their heads. 

39 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Stella and Taylor’s lingerie from yesterday were really beautiful, from the peeks I saw on IG. But today Jasmine and Sara were definitely styled in a “wear this bustier as a top to the club” looks. :idk:

Yes! I hope they'll live up to my expectations... The lilac one was beautiful. 

I hope they'll retire that "trend" soon. Hard to wear in the real world.

1 hour ago, GlitterAndWings said:

^ Off with their heads. 

Yes! I hope they'll live up to my expectations... The lilac one was beautiful. 

I hope they'll retire that "trend" soon. Hard to wear in the real world.

This is 100% my problem with it. Listen, I've been a very loyal VS costumer for 10+ years, but this trend does literally nothing for me because I cannot wear that shit to work at all, or even to go out for a walk or out with my friends. I'm not comfortable having my tits out there. And VS is pushing this trend so hard that their bras/bralettes are now with colors that are too bright, lace, rhinestones and all kinds of shit that is totally visible under clothes. So it's harder and harder every time for me to shop there.

It's just not do-able on a daily basis, they need to go back to basics. They've been pushing this for a couple of years already and it ain't working, time to give it up folks

3 hours ago, Sanni said:

Wow, now I can see why Hannah Ferguson was never cast in the VS show! :o She doesn’t have good proportions for the runway.

And why is that goddamn Roos always so creepy with her smile?!?

I’m starting to think she’s a robot. She literally only seems to have two expressions :/ still baffles me how she became a model. 

16 hours ago, Clauds said:

This is 100% my problem with it. Listen, I've been a very loyal VS costumer for 10+ years, but this trend does literally nothing for me because I cannot wear that shit to work at all, or even to go out for a walk or out with my friends. I'm not comfortable having my tits out there. And VS is pushing this trend so hard that their bras/bralettes are now with colors that are too bright, lace, rhinestones and all kinds of shit that is totally visible under clothes. So it's harder and harder every time for me to shop there.

It's just not do-able on a daily basis, they need to go back to basics. They've been pushing this for a couple of years already and it ain't working, time to give it up folks

Exactly. Seeing how fucked up today's world is, it unfortunately attracts the wrong attention and then people just go victim blaming and saying women were asking for it because of the way they were dressed. It's gross how we have to be the ones policing ourselves instead of holding men accountable for their actions... 

It's not even because it gives you the wrong attention, some women are just not comfortable showing so much or work in places where you simply can't :idk: I'm not religious at all but I work in a Catholic school so I can't show up at work wearing lingerie out. But what truly annoys me the most is that most of their stuff now I can't wear under my clothes either because the print/lace/sparks/whatever show through my shirt or dress and I truly hate how it looks 

VS effed up. For so many years, they thought that they were deciding what is sexy, so they did not realize that their customers had already walked ahead of them. So now they had to play catch-up and try to follow the customers and the trends. But it’s not authentic.

Plus, this “lingerie as outerwear” is just so transparent coming from VS. The rest of the fashion industry would have to be pushing for that as a trend before it would catch on in a major way. I feel like VS always tries to bring it back and every few years makes a claim that it’s a big trend. I remember Miranda Kerr doing a photoshoot where that was the theme.