Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

19 hours ago, JJMarvel said:

Btw is it just me or aren't there been any VS shoots lately? I haven't seen any of the girls posting BTS on set for like several weeks already neither anything from photographers or anyone else, might have missed it tho. 

Jo was shooting VS/VSX with Robin in Turks and Caicos this week. 

19 hours ago, Scarlet said:

That's the nicest burn I ever read!

It wasn't meant to be a burn, omg, just noticed the bad wording.:rofl:

What I meant was... Karlie can pull heavy make up just fine, she has the bone structure and nothing looks too harsh on her; glamorous make up, natural make up, colorful make up, you name it and Karlie will rock it. Not every model can do that, sure they're all beautiful but not everybody looks good in everything.

On 4/6/2018 at 2:09 PM, Clauds said:

LMAO at Josephine allegedly getting a beauty contract, that's a choice from Maybelline that face ain't selling me make up :ninja: I'm surprised Sara and Jasmine are not booking more beauty jobs tho, they seem to be ideal for it. I can understand Lais and even Romee not getting them as much as I like them but I'm surprised about Sara and Jasmine still not having one, especially Jasmine

I think she can handle it. :smile:

image301.jpg Josephine-Skriver-by-Marcus-Ohlsson-for-Narcisse-Magazine.jpg MAC-Holiday-2012-Glamour-Daze-Collection-Display.jpg

5 hours ago, ivancica said:

I think she can handle it. :smile:

If anything, those pictures make me even more convinced that she's gonna be a mess for Maybelline :ninja:  so agree to disagree I guess. Still, congrats to her if true tho, I may not be a fan but still good for her.