Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

14 hours ago, Sanni said:

Nah, Elsa needs at least 4 chicken cutlets to make an ad for a push-up bra.

She's been with VS for six years already, so she's clearly selling those push up bras mora than fine. Not every woman is a C cup and Elsa does the trick just fine, VS is a brand for women and most of Elsa's fanbase seems to be women. 

LMAO at Josephine allegedly getting a beauty contract, that's a choice from Maybelline that face ain't selling me make up :ninja: I'm surprised Sara and Jasmine are not booking more beauty jobs tho, they seem to be ideal for it. I can understand Lais and even Romee not getting them as much as I like them but I'm surprised about Sara and Jasmine still not having one, especially Jasmine

In my opinion, all angels have the potential to have a beauty contract. They all have beautiful faces, beautiful skin and pretty smile. I'm happy for Jojo I'm sure she's going to do a good job.

I see hard criticism on Elsa, I think that when a model has been working for so many years for a brand it's not a coincidence. She deserves the respect of those who appreciate this brand.

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

She's been with VS for six years already, so she's clearly selling those push up bras mora than fine. Not every woman is a C cup and Elsa does the trick just fine, VS is a brand for women and most of Elsa's fanbase seems to be women. 

LMAO at Josephine allegedly getting a beauty contract, that's a choice from Maybelline that face ain't selling me make up :ninja: I'm surprised Sara and Jasmine are not booking more beauty jobs tho, they seem to be ideal for it. I can understand Lais and even Romee not getting them as much as I like them but I'm surprised about Sara and Jasmine still not having one, especially Jasmine

I’m surprised jo got maybelline I feel she’s lucky she got that

5 hours ago, JJMarvel said:

Btw is it just me or aren't there been any VS shoots lately? I haven't seen any of the girls posting BTS on set for like several weeks already neither anything from photographers or anyone else, might have missed it tho. 

Elsa and Jasmine had a shoot in Miami around March 9th, and Guy Aroch had a shoot around March 20th(Taylor shot, not sure who else), and I think there’s been some white wall stuff in between but it’s definitely been slow throughout March for shoots, at least with the Angels. 

I’ve still seen a solid amount of white wall with the filler girls (Gizele, Megan W. etc).

41 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Elsa and Jasmine had a shoot in Miami around March 9th, and Guy Aroch had a shoot around March 20th(Taylor shot, not sure who else), and I think there’s been some white wall stuff in between but it’s definitely been slow throughout March for shoots, at least with the Angels. 

I’ve still seen a solid amount of white wall with the filler girls (Gizele, Megan W. etc).

Okay good to know! Was mainly wondering about Angels shooting since I barely saw anything of them last few weeks :smile: 

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Do y'all think that this may be indicative of a line-up change. If they aren't shooting as much, they might be negotiating contracts and planning where they want the brand direction to move towards. Completely unsupported theory, but it got me thinking. 

8 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

Do y'all think that this may be indicative of a line-up change. If they aren't shooting as much, they might be negotiating contracts and planning where they want the brand direction to move towards. Completely unsupported theory, but it got me thinking. 

F850D981-AA53-4C8D-BD6E-3345A6C554BC.gif

16 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

The current set of NA should be past contract negotiations by now. The general consensus is that that the NA’s signed in February, and then were announced end of April, so if they have year to year contracts, I’d imagine they know who is staying or leaving by now. That said, they could have signed in February but not have the contract go into effect until April, so it’s possible they dropped girls but they’re just fulfilling the rest of their contracts but I think it’s very unlikely at this point that any NAs were dropped. :idk: 

The only girls I can see leaving are Lily (although I can see her doing one last show), and Bee since she doesn’t seem to work at all even between her pregnancies, and maybe Candice, but I think it’s more likely she takes a backseat role like Adri/Ale and just does a handful of jobs a year. And as much as I would like a line up change, I don’t really want anyone added until the current line up is shaved down more than that. 

7 minutes ago, Diorsfashion said:

There will be no line up change especially when they can’t afford proper shoots lmao 

They can afford proper shoots. :DanniCullen:

Have you guys read their quarterly reports? Yes they have dips in revenue, and while it's not optimal it's still fine, but they are still making a lot of money. Every company and market has it's highs and lows depending on current trends not being met and times of year.VS is fine.

What VS needs is a whole new creative staff. Limited Brands will always  sign off on shoots/locations that will save them money and make their investors money, but that also doesn't mean that they won't sign off on shoots especially if their trend forecasters and marketing team can sell the fantasy and potential revenue, and that comes down to VS Staff and their lack of imagination, creation, planning, direction and not selling "what could be".

Till VS changes it up, or their is a visible massive swing in trends, expect to see the same thing, why because it's cheap, and Limited Brands loves money. 

3 hours ago, Fuka said:

In my opinion, all angels have the potential to have a beauty contract. They all have beautiful faces, beautiful skin and pretty smile. I'm happy for Jojo I'm sure she's going to do a good job.

I see hard criticism on Elsa, I think that when a model has been working for so many years for a brand it's not a coincidence. She deserves the respect of those who appreciate this brand.

It takes more than a beautiful face to sell make up tho, you need to have the kind of face that takes a lot of make up and strong looks well as in smokey eye, big eyelashes, big bold lips, etc and not everyone can pull that look. I think Lais, Elsa and Romee all look way way better with natural make up, when they've done those strong make up looks they look harsh and even older, they can probably sell a skin care line well but I'm not sure they can sell the looks from a Maybelline, L'Oreal, Revlon, etc. 

Not everyone can sell everything, regardless of how good they look. Adriana is my favorite model but I don't think she's the greatest swimsuit model out there. It's about selling that specific product. Chanel and Karlie are great, beautiful models but clearly they didn't sell lingerie well, hence their short-lived contracts

2 hours ago, uberglasses said:

IlliterateSmartHawk-max-1mb.gif

This is A+ gif usage sis, I read it with Tati's voice  :rofl: 

Heavy make up makes Lais’ eyes look tiny and it’s not flattering. :ninja: Jasmine can carry make up extremely well. I agree that heavier make up ages Elsa and Romee, and while they can both do the red lip and wing well, it kind of stops there. 

Lais could 100% get a skin care contract tho. She has really good skin, she could do really well in something like Biotherm + imagine those Ming, Elsa & Lais shoots, I'd die