Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

39 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Elsa is flat-chested like a man. But she is supposed to sell bras and a fantasy to women? K, VS.

She's literally selling perfume in that ad. Also she's selling push up bras, which literally what we all flat chested women want: a fellow flat chested woman who shows in pictures how the bra looks. That being said, I do think VS needs a balance between bra sizes, Lais is the biggest they have and she's a C cup if IIRC so there's really no telling in how the bras look in a D or DD.

No Clauds, Elsa is just the worst. Accept it. :Amelie_wft:

Jo makes the most sense of the NA available. I could also maybe see Sara, but they already have Emily and Adriana so it seems like a lot of the same. I'd love for Jasmine to get it, but seems unlikely. Does anyone know if Stella is still signed with Max Factor? 

I’m pretty sure Stella is with Max Factor. IMO Josephine does not have the right face for beauty. It could be Romee, Jasmine, or Lais they would be the best choices. Or Sara but since they have Adri that wouldn’t make any sense. 

** Upon further investigation I’m pretty sure Stella is not with Max Factoe anymore. She was working with a beauty brand called Milucca(never heard of it). Which she wouldn’t be able to do if she was still with Max Factor 

28 minutes ago, JJMarvel said:

Just saw Jo is shooting for Maybelline today aswell, so guess it's kinda confirmed it's going to be her. Too bad, a lot of other Angels like Jas, Sara and Romee would be a better fit beautywise.

Where did you see it? 

Nah, Elsa needs at least 4 chicken cutlets to make an ad for a push-up bra.

I would be rooting for Jasmine to get a beauty contract. She is rarely sexy to me, but she has an elegant look that could be perfect for make-up.

I wonder if the gap that Lais has in her teeth has prevented her from landing a beauty contract with a global brand.

29 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Nah, Elsa needs at least 4 chicken cutlets to make an ad for a push-up bra.

I would be rooting for Jasmine to get a beauty contract. She is rarely sexy to me, but she has an elegant look that could be perfect for make-up.

I wonder if the gap that Lais has in her teeth has prevented her from landing a beauty contract with a global brand.

Lais teeth are a problem ugh when she has all the money in the world... I think jo got the beauty contract tho

9 hours ago, Sanni said:

I agree about Jasmine - her face is definitely her best feature.

Still - glad if Jo got the Maybelline contract.