Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

17 minutes ago, star2011 said:

Arrested for less than an ounce of weed! Now that’s just ridiculous. Some police officer was having a bad day! 

It’s a controlled substance, doesn’t matter how much. 

I’m not personally against legalization, but she was in a state where it’s still currently illegal and broke the law. I’ve never really heard of officers giving leeway for drug possession, regardless of the amount. :idk: 

47 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Seeing as someone they work with was also arrested for carrying 400+ prescription drugs onto a plane, is still working with them... :Amelie_wft::Amelie_wft:

I agree that I don't think it will amount to anything, but I think it's a little different for someone behind the scenes versus a "face" of the brand. I almost got the feeling they were prepping Maggie for a Pink contract, seeing how heavily used she is. :idk: 

On 3/29/2018 at 11:00 PM, JROCK177217 said:

Herieth, Gizele, and Cindy all blew me away with this shoot. VS better keep them near and dear. Cindy should definitely become an Angel after the next major line-up change. Robin and Gizele are definitely top contenders at the moment, with Hereith proving why she booked two consecutive shows and should be back for a third. 

+1 and more, if possible.

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

I agree that I don't think it will amount to anything, but I think it's a little different for someone behind the scenes versus a "face" of the brand. I almost got the feeling they were prepping Maggie for a Pink contract, seeing how heavily used she is. :idk: 

Seeing as she's highly visible whenever the girls are on set and is also known for working with tons of celebs, it should definitely matter, at least in my opinion...

8 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Seeing as she's highly visible whenever the girls are on set and is also known for working with tons of celebs, it should definitely matter, at least in my opinion...

It should, but I'm just saying based on the "politics" of it all, it'll be viewed differently. 

And @Sanni http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4306390/Jennifer-Lopez-hairstylist-Danielle-Priano-ARRESTED.html

https://pagesix.com/2017/03/15/victorias-secret-hairstylist-back-to-work-after-drug-arrest/

It's not really hush hush. It probably helps that her sister is director of Photo Production at VS. 

15 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

It’s a controlled substance, doesn’t matter how much. 

I’m not personally against legalization, but she was in a state where it’s still currently illegal and broke the law. I’ve never really heard of officers giving leeway for drug possession, regardless of the amount. :idk: 

Oh please, here in NY you get a warning or simple “tap on the shoulder” for carrying that amount of weed especially if it’s your first offense, but I’m sure the rules are much more stricter in the Deep South where she was arrested. She should’ve have been smarter with that though.

however, you guys honestly think VS is cutting ties with her after this?!? If they can still work with 2 trump supporting models, one of them with an outspoken racist past, I’m pretty sure they’ll keep Maggie around lol :cain:

Since it’s April, we’ll most likely see a new Angel lineup by the end of this month or during! I really hope the rumors about Alexina are untrue....she does nothing for me and she’s way too inexperienced with VS, however I’d love to see Gizele, Blanca and/or Grace E become angels! Those girls are just bombshells and rep what VS  used to be about! 

Angels that need to go:

1) Lily (love ya but your time is up) 

2) Behati (as far as I’m concerned, you’re not even a model anymore lmao)

3) Martha (they could replace her with a plastic bag and I wouldn’t notice)

4) Stella (ughh...she never fit the brand since day 1)

5) Sara (I actually like Sara but VS seems to never know how to properly use her or take advantage of her beauty, she’d be better off in commercial/editorial modelling than VS...too good for them)