Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

On ‎27‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 8:55 PM, Fuka said:

it's a bit crazy to see this kind of commercial in 2018.

Not really.

Their last two FB have been worn by "black" women, so there. What's crazy to me is that people still see race everywhere in 2018.

36 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

They currently have a bridal collection available on their website. 

Is it that Dream Angels stuff?

I think they should go all out. Put in light blue details etc. Have “Who will be the Bride?” mean the same as “Who gets the V-Day/Swim/Christmas catalogue cover?”

40 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I think they should go all out. Put in light blue details etc. Have “Who will be the Bride?” mean the same as “Who gets the V-Day/Swim/Christmas catalogue cover?”

It's a mixture of Dream Angels, Very Sexy and one item from The Bralette Collection... Everything looks nice so far, imo.

I would definitely love a Bridal Collection, and maybe a segment on the show... 

3 hours ago, Sanni said:

https://www.victoriassecret.com/lingerie/bridal

I don’t think it’s a specially designed collection for bridal, just a curation of their white lingerie pieces. I know they used to have a specific bridal look book- I specifically remember Lily having it in 2011, and some pieces had blue trim and details like you suggested.

0BD46DE5-5FED-4C0A-B278-2A32873FC1E3.jpeg 5E9619DE-6E14-4EFB-98C4-5DACCDFBFA10.jpeg

Edit: Some other lookbooks I found. 

Miranda Kerr in 2013 https://www.fashiongonerogue.com/miranda-kerr-is-a-sexy-bride-for-the-victorias-secret-bridal-collection/

Lindsey Ellingson + Anais Pouliot in 2014. This is the last one they did, as far as I can tell. 

https://www.fashiongonerogue.com/victorias-secret-bridal-2014-collection/

Tyra Banks Reveals She Had a Nose Job Early in Her Career: 'We as Women Need to Stop Judging'

She may be a supermodel, but when it comes to #IWokeUpLikeThis, Tyra Banks is keeping it real.

“Natural beauty is unfair,” Banks —who with her mother has written a new memoir, Perfect Is Boring — tells PEOPLE exclusively in this week’s issue, on stands Friday. “I get really uncomfortable when women who are these natural beauties judge anybody who does anything to themselves.”

In her book, Banks reveals that she got a nose job early in her career. “I had bones in my nose that were growing and itching,” says Banks, 44. “I could breathe fine, but I added cosmetic surgery. I admit it! Fake hair, and I did my nose. I feel I have a responsibility to tell the truth.”

And when it comes to praising the “no makeup” look, Banks isn’t necessarily a fan. “We place a lot of emphasis on that,” she says. “As a model, I needed makeup. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that. It leveled my playing field. Gisele, you don’t need it? I do! And we’re both modeling for Victoria’s Secret.”

And when it comes to her message, “If you like your natural self, don’t worry about it,” she says. “But if you feel insecure about something … I have a magic bag of beauty tricks to make you who you want to be. Permanent or temporary, I do not judge that.”

Ultimately, Banks (who says she hasn’t done any “age stuff” yet) says she wants to incite a more honest conversation about looks.

“Fix it or flaunt it — I think women should be able to do both,” she says. “There is a boundary line, either you’re super natural or you live at the plastic surgeon. It’s okay to hop back and forth over that line. You want a hair weave? Fine. You want permanent eyebrows? Fine. We as women need to stop judging.”

Perfect Is Boring hits shelves April 3.

http://people.com/tv/tyra-banks-nose-job/

Yep, that’s what I’m talking about! Thanks, @toodarnhot :smile: It’s weird to me they don’t do that every year since women are getting married all the time and are looking for special underwear to wear on their big day, for the wedding night and the honeymoon. A “Bride” robe, meh.

7 hours ago, Siemgi said:

Not really.

Their last two FB have been worn by "black" women, so there. What's crazy to me is that people still see race everywhere in 2018.

You answer all of me talking about race when I don't talk about it. It's you who are obsessed. The diversity of women is also a question of hair color, size, morphology, age etc ...Each his opinion  the debate is useless. I find that there is no diversity in this commercial is just my opinion.

Nothing really important but something odd/interesting I noticed while poking around for VS content. The Dream Angels commercial from this week already has over 600K views in 2 days, while the holiday commercial just barely cracked 500K after 4 months, and the last two commercials are at 100K. That's a big disparity. 

vs yt.png