Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

14 hours ago, uberglasses said:

Is anyone surprised that Alessandra and Jamie ended their engagement? I'm not. When an engagement is over a year or two, then you know something is up...

It hasn’t been confirmed though. She still seems to be wearing a ring.

8 hours ago, JROCK177217 said:

@VSDiaries gets complete credit for this finding, but I wanted to talk about it on the forum. Gigi was supposed to be in PUNK, wearing what eventually became Alexina's outfit. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgb7J8UljIH/?taken-by=vsdiaries 

I think Alexia really made the outfit hers though. I love her sass.

5 minutes ago, Kiara 113 said:

I'm sorry for Ale. I really liked her. I'm sorry that they broke up, however I always found it strange that they never got married.

Anyway, Candice is married? or same as Ale?

Candice has been engaged since 2015, but has been dating Hermann since 2005 / 2006. 

On 17/03/2018 at 11:57 AM, medicenevs said:

Well, a non-angel as the face of a fragrance had happened before, with Bregje and Elsa (when she was in PINK) and Lais used to be on commercial for fragrances too.

and Robin Holzken too? 

5 hours ago, ceceshores said:

Apologies if this has been asked recently, but does anyone know the last time that Adriana, Lily and Stella shot for VS? 

Pretty sure Adriana hasn't shot since the Obsessed campaign with Ale. Like @toodarnhot said, Stella shot like last week. Lily hasn't shot (I think) since the Valentine's Day shoot. Not sure when that photoshoot was done, but I would guess that it was around the time right after the VS show was taped. She has had new images pop up for 2018, but all of it was shot pre-New Years.