Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

12 hours ago, Diorsfashion said:

What does romes boyfriend actually do ?? 

In an interview on a Dutch tv show, they said he manages things for her. He doesn't really do anything on the side, except those two or three failed dj type singles he released a year ago or something

55 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

New shots of Elsa, Jasmine, Josephine, Ming, Gizele, Daniela, and Vanessa just got released! I can't post them off of my phone, but they all look stunning

Thank you for the heads up. Especially looking forward to "they all look stunning" part. :smile:

Josephine is pretty but seriously I cant stand her anymore, same expression, all her pics she does the same instagram pose, seriously all of her pics look like they have been taken so she could post them on her IG. Martha Stella and Sara should be gone already 

33 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

just give Ming her damn contract and fire Stella and Martha..they can fire Romee too for all i care but at least she works more than them and is better on the vsfs

As much as I would love it if she got a contract ( I am pretty sure she really wants it) I have my doubts they would give one bc of her age. Maybe they would overlook that bc she looks younger than she actually is and her boobs are better than some of the current Angels :p 

I actually heard Ming was offered a contract and turned it down :ninja: which at this point is understandable, the brand is a mess and is not really worth it anymore IMO. Especially if like Ming, you don't even live in the US. 

I'm curious to see the pictures but i can't because my job has the VS blocked :cry: 

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I actually heard Ming was offered a contract and turned it down :ninja: which at this point is understandable, the brand is a mess and is not really worth it anymore IMO. Especially if like Ming, you don't even live in the US.

:cry:

At least we are pretty sure she will walk this year :p