Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Alessandra ATE with that dress! She looked drop-dead gorgeous! Loved Elsa, Shanina, Adriana, Rosie, Sara, Jasmine, Karolina, Stella, and LAIS! Taylor disappointed me and Romee's second look was better than the first. Martha needs to stay at home with T. Swift next time... 

6 hours ago, star2011 said:

Only Lilly and Stella and Romee wished Taylor happy bday. Candice and Martha too

I feel like Taylor has been distancing herself from the other NA's lately, we even barely get to see her together with Romee or so.

And yes I know social media isn't everything bla bla bla, but it just comes off as a lil weird as we frequently saw her together with others earlier on.

5 hours ago, JJMarvel said:

And yes I know social media isn't everything bla bla bla, but it just comes off as a lil weird as we frequently saw her together with others earlier on.

That's generally what happens as you grow up though. You get more and more responsibilities and have less and less time for the people in your life. I'm sure the majority of these women would rather be home hanging out with family, significant others, pets, and just relaxing rather than running around with a friend/co-worker being photographed by the paps. If I was a betting person, I'd say most of these girls just hang out at each others houses, and going out on the town is a luxury thing to do once in awhile.  Honestly the whole idea of seeing co-workers/friends on personal time sounds exhausting imo. When you factor in how much they travel, why anyone would leave their house while on personal time is beyond me, and with how many ways food can be delivered,... no reason to leave house lol

19 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

That's generally what happens as you grow up though. You get more and more responsibilities and have less and less time for the people in your life. I'm sure the majority of these women would rather be home hanging out with family, significant others, pets, and just relaxing rather than running around with a friend/co-worker being photographed by the paps. If I was a betting person, I'd say most of these girls just hang out at each others houses, and going out on the town is a luxury thing to do once in awhile.  Honestly the whole idea of seeing co-workers/friends on personal time sounds exhausting imo. When you factor in how much they travel, why anyone would leave their house while on personal time is beyond me, and with how many ways food can be delivered,... no reason to leave house lol

Yes, I agree and Taylor is the most hardworking actually, she's actually everywhere, so I'm sure she is busy to keep up with every NA

9 hours ago, Kiara 113 said:

Yes, I agree and Taylor is the most hardworking actually, she's actually everywhere, so I'm sure she is busy to keep up with every NA

she probably just gets more work too. She has the best social media following out of all NA.

I think thats a decent number of people who wished her a happy birthday