Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Lil' more Elsa just for Limer. 

In all honesty, you can barely notice her. That pic would be better off without her and Romee.

Romee forgot to open her eyes. Again. She also forgot to close her mouth. Again. That girl's mouth literally forms an O everytime she tries to look sexy.

Back in the studio:

"Romee, we're taking a picture"

"Ohhhh"

22 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

ZZC9aHrZ_t.jpg

Lais serving goddess looks, though:wub:. I hope they drop Martha and Stella asap, this pic proves that they are not needed at all  (and bring back my homegirl, god damn it vs)

6 hours ago, Poseidon said:

In all honesty, you can barely notice her. That pic would be better off without her and Romee.

Romee forgot to open her eyes. Again. She also forgot to close her mouth. Again. That girl's mouth literally forms an O everytime she tries to look sexy.

Back in the studio:

"Romee, we're taking a picture"

"Ohhhh"

???

12 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

ZZC9aHrZ_t.jpg

This is a group I could support honestly, just keep this six and chop the rest. Is not like Stella, Sara, Lily or Adriana are doing much for the brand nowdays

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

This is a group I could support honestly, just keep this six and chop the rest. Is not like Stella, Sara, Lily or Adriana are doing much for the brand nowdays

I'm 100% here for it however I would keep the veterans around a little - at least to the fashion show

I wouldn't. Adriana has walked the show 17 times already, this year will be her 18th, she'll literally have walked more shows than some of their models have been alive. It's ridiculous at this point, I love the woman but it's been long enough. Candice and Behati both seem to be over it and Lily never did anything for me anyway and as long as VS keeps relying on the old girls for the big things, the NA won't really get their shine properly

4 hours ago, Clauds said:

I wouldn't. Adriana has walked the show 17 times already, this year will be her 18th, she'll literally have walked more shows than some of their models have been alive. It's ridiculous at this point, I love the woman but it's been long enough. Candice and Behati both seem to be over it and Lily never did anything for me anyway and as long as VS keeps relying on the old girls for the big things, the NA won't really get their shine properly

+1 :heart: