Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

But seriously tho, does anyone have a list of the new faces VS has been using with the Angels for shoots?

Just off the top of my head, Gizele Oliveira, Herieth Paul, Cindy Bruna, Roos Dekok, Vanessa Moody, Sadie Newman, Danielle Herrington, Georgia Fowler, Ming Xi, Alexina Graham, Robin Holzken. Might have missed a few. I used to track the shoots but I got lazy now that we don’t have the function to edit our old posts.

edit: If they cleaned house and gave me an Angel line up of Gizele, Cindy, Herieth, Georgia, Robin, and Ming, I would be thriving. :rofl: Hell, throw Alexina in there too even tho I’m iffy on her. 

47 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Just off the top of my head, Gizele Oliveira, Herieth Paul, Cindy Bruna, Roos Dekok, Vanessa Moody, Sadie Newman, Danielle Herrington, Georgia Fowler, Ming Xi, Alexina Graham, Robin Holzken. Might have missed a few. I used to track the shoots but I got lazy now that we don’t have the function to edit our old posts.

edit: If they cleaned house and gave me an Angel line up of Gizele, Cindy, Herieth, Georgia, Robin, and Ming, I would be thriving. :rofl: Hell, throw Alexina in there too even tho I’m iffy on her. 

IIRC Imaan Hammam also was in one of the shoots? Either way that's a whole lotta new names, I wonder if the NA are shaking for their coins :rofl: Curious to see how Sadie, Danielle and Vanessa's work will turn out.

I'd love a semi-clean house, I would keep Elsa, Lais and then add Gizele, Herieth, Georgia, Ming, Imaan and Alexina. I would LIVE for that lineup, it ain't happening but a girl can dream

Yall can choke, I'm 100% here for Alexina as an Angel

Me too. Then again I mostly like the current Angle line-up too, while most people in this thread complain non-stop about it, so... :smile:

Adding Georgia, Ming and/or Cindy would be nice to see too, though, I wish they would replace VS's darlings Jo and Romee, rather than the barely used of late Stella and Martha. But that's never going to happen.

31 minutes ago, Clauds said:

IIRC Imaan Hammam also was in one of the shoots? Either way that's a whole lotta new names, I wonder if the NA are shaking for their coins :rofl: Curious to see how Sadie, Danielle and Vanessa's work will turn out.

I'd love a semi-clean house, I would keep Elsa, Lais and then add Gizele, Herieth, Georgia, Ming, Imaan and Alexina. I would LIVE for that lineup, it ain't happening but a girl can dream

Honestly, I dont see Taylor, Sara, caring much about it anymore. They seem to not base their careers over VS anymore.

2017.12.31 - 2018.02.26 (solo photos only, no group photos included)

Romee Strijd - 201 photo

Jasmine Tookes - 186 photo

Josephine Skriver - 165 photo

Sara Sampaio - 142 photo

Elsa Hosk - 129 photo

Martha Hunt - 106 photo

Lais Ribeiro - 52 photo

Lily Aldridge -  49 photo

Stella Maxwell - 37 photo

Taylor Hill - 13 photo

Adriana Lima/Behati Prinsloo/Candice Swanepoel - 0