Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

16 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

^ I think you could say that about all the girls except Taylor honestly.  Sara has been with VS for nearly as long as Elsa and Lais (she start in Pink years ago), and I don’t think she really has any real public recognition. :idk: She even had SI to try and boost her, and that fizzled our. Martha has been with VS for ever,  no one cares about her now that TSwift’s squad is dead. I think Romee and Jo do ok, but they’re no where near Taylor’s success. Stella who? I’d be sad if some of the girls I liked ending up being cut, but I also think VS could clean house with their Angels and hardly anyone (ie the general public, not model fans) would notice. 

Same I’ve noticed that lais has been with vs for 10 years or something and she hasn’t had any recognition even with the SI pushing her it hasn’t boosted her career ... I agree vs could cut a few girls too

22 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

^ I think you could say that about all the girls except Taylor honestly.  Sara has been with VS for nearly as long as Elsa and Lais (she start in Pink years ago), and I don’t think she really has any real public recognition. :idk: She even had SI to try and boost her, and that fizzled our. Martha has been with VS for ever,  no one cares about her now that TSwift’s squad is dead. I think Romee and Jo do ok, but they’re no where near Taylor’s success. Stella who? I’d be sad if some of the girls I liked ending up being cut, but I also think VS could clean house with their Angels and hardly anyone (ie the general public, not model fans) would notice. 

1 out of 10 (or 11) becoming a real star fits the odds. I had a theory that only one or two out of the New Angels would truly become stars. So far it seems to be about right since only Taylor has demonstrated some significant crossover appeal. It could of course change in the future if let’s say Taylor decides to “retire” and Sara gets a good role in a movie etc.

29 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

I love how VS is working with so many girls this year (Robin, Kelly, Ming, Cindy, Vanessa, Alexina, Georgia, Roos, and now Danielle, plus Bridget and Lotta for PINK!)

The only one I’m interested to see:

On 23.2.2018 at 10:58 PM, RebelleFleur said:

She reminds me of Jessica Gomes.

What is Chase Carter's status with VS?

5 minutes ago, Sanni said:

She reminds me of Jessica Gomes.

What is Chase Carter's status with VS?

I miss Jessica in SI! Such a beautiful girl! Bridget definitely has some of her exotic charm. 

Wasn't Chase the girl who tripped at auditions this year and basically ate it in front of Ed, Sophia, and Monica? I doubt she'd come back, seeing how she booked SI like the day after she got rejected from VS. 

9 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

How exactly is Taylor so well known to the public? Maybe I’m missing something but as far as I know she’s far from being on Gisele’s level or Christy/Naomi/Cindy level of fame and people actually knowing her name, who she is and what she has accomplished so far.

I think Alexina just meant to shoot this cmapaign with the angels.

So... I have to agree with the few of you... Lais, Sara, Elsa all don't have any recognition...

Taylor have more contract and high fashion job that anyone else. In the last times Romee got higher in the high fashion as well (only this year she have 3 big cover), but noone else on their level. Not Elsa.. Not Sara.. not Jo or Jasmine.. not Stella... noone else actually. And don't forget that Taylor work half as long with the brand as Sara and she have way more fans or contracts for example.

So, I think Taylor and Romee are definitely going big (also they are the youngest) I see the potential in Jas too as black coloured angel, but I also don't see Jo to be that much popular as Tay for example, however I think Jo is a better model and have better body as well. 

4 hours ago, *Luna* said:

How exactly is Taylor so well known to the public? Maybe I’m missing something but as far as I know she’s far from being on Gisele’s level or Christy/Naomi/Cindy level of fame and people actually knowing her name, who she is and what she has accomplished so far.

Don't forget Elsa is 29 already.. (same as Candice) so she might have +3 years, but not more. If she don't have recognition now, she will never have it.

Martha is 28 too (just like Behati), but I guess she will leave the next year.

Stella is also 27... just like Lais (and Jasmine)

Jo is 24, Romee 22, Tay 21.  So the youngest are the most successful angels, and they have +10 years at VS to became as big as Adri or Candice. 

In my opinion Adri, Behati , Martha, Lais and Stella (and maybe Candice too) will leave in the next 3 years. It's time to VS to looking for new angels...

I think Jo, Jas and Romee will stay for +5-10 years, and hopefully Taylor (and Candice) too, however she won't need for VS if she is going to be bigger and bigger.

4 hours ago, *Luna* said:

I believe comparison is not with Gisele/Christy/Naomi/Cindy but with Adri/Ale/Doutzen/Miranda/Candice.

Al least I see it that way.

15 minutes ago, ivancica said:

I believe comparison is not with Gisele/Christy/Naomi/Cindy but with Adri/Ale/Doutzen/Miranda/Candice.

No-one will be ever Gisele/Christy/Naomi/Cindy because in 2018 there are 100 million more topmodel than in the '90s.

No need to compare 2018 to 1998. 

40 minutes ago, ivancica said:

I personally don’t see the comparison either with Adriana/Ale/Doutzen/Miranda and Candice... I just don’t really have the feeling that she’s that well known worldwide compared to ^ them.