Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

12 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

So Danielle Herrington is having a good month. SI Swim cover, and she shot for VS this week on location. 

Guy Aroch was the photographer and I believe it was Martha, Elsa, Lais, Danielle and Vanessa Moody on this shoot. 

I think sara was shooting too yesterday with this team! Cause she was in Miami and the house looked similar to the one they been shooting

13 hours ago, ceceshores said:

Does anyone remember the last time Candice and Lily did a press event (that wasn't connected to or for the VSFS) for VS? 

Not 100% sure but this might just be the last store event Lily for body by vs launch alongside stella and elsa.

16 hours ago, Glamazonia said:

So we can talk about a lot of models who hasn't worked with VS for years but not Alessandra. Ok cool thanks for letting me know.

#DoubleStandards. Guess it’s because elfstone doesn’t seem to like Alessandra :rofl: watch some people talk in here about Sara or Taylor in a few years when they’re no longer with VS. I bet no one would blink an eye then. 

Anyway. She does seem to have a small bump :smile: