Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I can't help but draw some parallels with this situation and the Larry Nassar case. 

Both men who were in a position of power over the girls they were supposed to work with, both providing "guidelines" to stop abuse, and worse yet? Both believing they did nothing wrong and acting like everyone else was out to get them. 

It's scary to think how many young women suffered at their hands and were either told to keep quiet and suck it up, or simply told it was all in their heads and the men were doing nothing wrong.

The article is saying:

The model’s friend told the Spotlight Team that when she was a teenager she was accosted by Kadel, as well. After he photographed her for one of Vogue’s European editions at a private home, she said, she woke up in the middle of the night to find him lying on top of her, his tongue in her mouth, his hand holding hers.

I can't find anything on Vogue (any European editions) done by Kadel with Barbara Palvin.

Or am I reading the article wrong? this is the same model as the one stopped working with VS. 

25 minutes ago, p19 said:

The article is saying:

I can't find anything on Vogue (any European editions) done by Kadel with Barbara Palvin.

Or am I reading the article wrong? this is the same model as the one stopped working with VS. 

No, that’s two different models who are friends and Kadel assaulted both of them on separate occasions. To be honest, I wonder if Barbara confided in Stella if Barbara is indeed the teenage model who later worked with VS.

Not sure if I should post this spec but

The model, who asked that her name be withheld, confided in her boyfriend at the time about Kadel’s unwanted sexual advances, warned a modeling friend about Kadel’s behavior, and told a subsequent agent she was uncomfortable working with Kadel. All three corroborated her account, and the Globe reviewed e-mail exchanges between the model and Kadel, as well as topless photographs Kadel took of her when she was a minor.

Apparently, Barbara dated her then-boyfriend Kristof Somfai from 2010-2013 and they broke up when she was 19 so the timeline fits in that case as well… The excerpt implies that the model and her ex have a relationship where she can still reach out to him for help and he is willing to corroborate her story. I don’t think it’s known what kind of relationship Barbara has with Kristof nowadays.

Also, it seems that Kadel has a thing for teenage models. So maybe that’s why he could have a good reputation among the likes of Miranda Kerr.

'' I want this war to end between feminists and the industry. We are wasting too much talent.”  This is the most pathetic thing I've seen. Insisting on naming feminists in his speech makes him even less credible. It is better to close your mouth and stop worsening your own situation.

On 2/19/2018 at 3:27 PM, Cult Icon said:

when will Di caprio and his model supply chain/harem be exposed?:pop:

When will DiCaprio out somebody himself? This is a little off topic, but do you know whose hands he were in as a child? Ones that showed up in the documentary "open secret". I feel like thats the real reason for his supply chain of models as well as alcoholism, if you know what I mean.

@almanaotemcor Agreed.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Bellemere pointed the finger at female colleagues who work for VS.

He said the only dust-up he had was asking the art director to tell makeup artist Danielle Priano to stop chatting with a model in order to speed things along. Bellemere said Priano’s sister, Michelle, is Victoria’s Secret director of photo production.

Ed, what say you? Was Bellemere your guy?

58 minutes ago, Sanni said:

So maybe that’s why he could have a good reputation among the likes of Miranda Kerr.

Let's not forget that Miranda is basically a gold digger in model world. From Orlando Bloom, to now marrying snapchat billionaire owner.

But that's not that big of a deal, models marry rich and famous... What I'm more interested in the fact that she had to return $8 million worth of jewelry that was gifted to her  by her "friend" Malaysian financier Jho Low. So sweet for Miranda to have a friend who will gift her 8 million worth of jewelry just like that.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-malaysia-scandal-miranda-kerr/miranda-kerr-returns-jewelry-gifted-in-alleged-malaysian-scheme-idUSKBN19I29A

Point is, she's shady. Shady people are cool with other shady people.

8 minutes ago, Clauds said:

This whole story just gets worse and worse every second o.o

Are the rest of the VS girls still following Bellemere/Kadel?

David is still followed by all of the Angels (and Grace) minus Taylor, Lais, Sara and Adriana(although we know Adriana doesn't follow most people back so). 

I believe Kadel is still followed by all of them minus Taylor. Ed is still following Greg. 

38 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Damn, if that is not the most submissive pose by Elsa that I have ever seen. 100% guarantee that she did not come up with that on her own. Bellemere posed her in that position right down to turning her head the way he wanted.

(Janine Tugonon was put in a similar pose but she was grabbing her ankles.)

daniellepriano #rawbeauty by the incomparable @davidbellemere #daddy of @hoskelsa

Yep, Bellemere wants to be the daddy and dominate the girls. No wonder some find his way of working objectionable.