Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I am probably wrong but since last year I noticed that when this guy started working with this model, he has become quite obsessed with her. To the point of "I like" all the publications of this girl and has done several photo sessions. The girl is just 16 or 17 years old from what I could see in her Instagram 

11 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

I am probably wrong but since last year I noticed that when this guy started working with this model, he has become quite obsessed with her. To the point of "I like" all the publications of this girl and has done several photo sessions. The girl is just 16 or 17 years old from what I could see in her Instagram 

He was the same with Jo some years ago... Definitely made me uncomfortable watching him during the Swim Special. 

Who was this girl?? Vita maybe?

"One model said she hadn’t yet finished high school when her agent took her to a fashion party in New York City where adults gave her cocaine and alcohol — a vodka soda, her agent specified, because “that wouldn’t make me fat.”

At the end of the night, the model’s agent allegedly asked Kadel to put the stumbling teenager in a cab. Kadel did, but he jumped in the car, too, and directed the driver to a hotel. Once there, the model said, he pushed her against a wall, pulled off her clothes, and had sex with her. She spoke to her agent the next day.

“I told her what happened, and I was crying and upset,” the model recalled. “She convinced me that what happened was a good thing and hopefully my career would benefit from it.”

The agent also instructed her not to tell anyone because, she said, Kadel worked with major brands and magazines and complaining about him would hurt her chances of making it big.

Indeed, Kadel helped the teenager land gig after gig with Victoria’s Secret, all while subjecting her to ongoing harassment, she said, until she refused to work with him — a move that she says effectively ended her relationship with the lingerie empire."

Im 99% sure the model is Barbara Palvin and this would explain why she went from nearly an Angel to completely MIA in a matter of months. IIRC all her shoots for VS designer collection were with Kadel and she was 18 at the time meaning she had just finished high school ... We also know Barbara went through a phase of hard partying so that adds up too. 

7 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

David not smart... If you point fingers at someone(s) on social media without offering an ounce of proof in the process you can get nailed on slander, and if we're splitting hairs, defamation.

Also I wonder if this is another reason why Taylor took a step back from VS last year (besides contract negotiations). If that's the case then I give her even more props because she didn't just sit around and allow herself to be a victim, she pumped the brakes and said VS get your photographer situation fixed or I'll peace out till I feel safer.

This tho!!

Im not confortable with girls like Romee or Jas still following David. Idk

54 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Im 99% sure the model is Barbara Palvin and this would explain why she went from nearly an Angel to completely MIA in a matter of months. IIRC all her shoots for VS designer collection were with Kadel and she was 18 at the time meaning she had just finished high school ... We also know Barbara went through a phase of hard partying so that adds up too. 

The timeline adds up. That’s just so awful. 

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

This tho!!

Im not confortable with girls like Romee or Jas still following David. Idk

Romee is very good friend of Taylor, I imagine that she and Jas have not had direct problems but I am sure that they will support the girls when the case explodes a bit more.

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

If Ed was talking about her when he talked about some model not being cast in the VS show because of partying too hard, it’d be such a low-blow from Ed.

9 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

Romee is very good friend of Taylor, I imagine that she and Jas have not had direct problems but I am sure that they will support the girls when the case explodes a bit more.

Yes, but shouldnt it be enough for them to unfollow him already? Does it have to explode to matter...?? Im probably just overreacting over it but oh well