Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

12 hours ago, Jaku84 said:

You’re both right. Yes, I think there’s an element of tokenism (perhaps less so in Pink but I don’t pay much attention to it) - they have a roster of 10/15 white girls they regularly shoot with, but Lais and Jas only for WOC, and no one of the skin tone of, say, Duckie, Grace Bol etc. And Asians, I guess they recently used Ming and they shot with Shanina but it seems that’s about it. I want a big group of everyone.

Vs won’t change what they think is working they should of chosen women that look different but who knows ..

27 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

I think he also had problems with Jean Jay, one of the models that appeared in the documentary and in fact, they were quite friends a while ago. I do not believe anything about this man either and now with what Taylor just said I feel a lot more disgusting

What did Taylor say? As far as I know Taylor hasn't spoken about this (yet). What I do find strange is that he tagged Ed as well, yet David still follows him. 

7 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

What did Taylor say? As far as I know Taylor hasn't spoken about this (yet). What I do find strange is that he tagged Ed as well, yet David still follows him. 

I'm sorry, I got confused, it was another model who spoke directly about him: https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/02/16/beauty-and-ugly-truth/c7r0WVsF5cib1pLWXJe9dP/story.html but it's clear that Taylor and other angels must have talked too recently. I guess Taylor asked not to be public for his safety.

10 minutes ago, LameImpala said:

Si estas acusaciones sobre David son ciertas, me pregunto si realmente fue un factor de por qué Sara Sampaio se sentía incómoda en su sesión de Lui.

yeah, I thought the same, it would make sense to feel uncomfortable, I guess it did not give him confidence to see strange things. I wonder if Sara will be supporting Taylor now and she will say something later

Of the NA, Lais, Sara and Taylor are the girls that stopped following Bellemere, so I imagine Lais and Taylor were the ones who raised objections against him. Sara probably after the Lui shoot. :idk: 

I’m glad VS has cut ties with him and Kadel. It will be interesting to see if they make another statement, or any of the more high profile models speak out. I’m curious who was the model who worked for VS that spoke about Kadel. 

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Of the NA, Lais, Sara and Taylor are the girls that stopped following Bellemere, so I imagine Lais and Taylor were the ones who raised objections against him. Sara probably after the Lui shoot. :idk: 

I’m glad VS has cut ties with him and Kadel. It will be interesting to see if they make another statement, or any of the more high profile models speak out. I’m curious who was the model who worked for VS that spoke about Kadel. 

In fact, until yesterday Sara was still following him. I think he was unaware of the direct abuse cases and now that he found out ...

17 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Sara mentioned (in regards of the LUI shoot drama) that David had nothing to do with it and she was fine with him.

David not smart... If you point fingers at someone(s) on social media without offering an ounce of proof in the process you can get nailed on slander, and if we're splitting hairs, defamation.

Also I wonder if this is another reason why Taylor took a step back from VS last year (besides contract negotiations). If that's the case then I give her even more props because she didn't just sit around and allow herself to be a victim, she pumped the brakes and said VS get your photographer situation fixed or I'll peace out till I feel safer.

It seems VS should stick with the likes of Russell James. The girls are comfortable with him and he has made a conscious decision to never say “Oh, that’s hot/sexy” but instead uses words like gorgeous, beautiful, stunning etc. That way things don’t get weird.

It sickens me that he seems to be lashing out at someone who appears to be one of his victims. Worst yet, that he seems to think he did nothing wrong and his so called methods are somehow acceptable or right. 

Bravo to all the women who are speaking out, hopefully more will come forward and finally put an end to this horrible situation.