Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

30 minutes ago, Glamazonia said:

Is this worthy? I mean, people who've watched it, did you like it? 

I didn't have high expectations b/c it is a reality show but I was kinda disappointed. It is a lot more scripted than I anticipated and it has a lot of BS. Just to give you an idea Top Model and Project Runway are less scripted than this show. For true fashion and model fans they will probably  think it's meh. Entertainment-wise it is ok. Something I would watch on the weekend and not on broadcast night. 

9 hours ago, Scarlet said:

I find it curious that Devon was casted as the main girl since she doesn't scream it girl to me

It is just the first episode so maybe they will highlight someone else next episode :smile: If not, then IMG probably wants to promote Devon, and she did express interest in expanding beyond modeling possible into TV or Movie. Giving her extra screen time kinda makes sense although most reality tv stars aren't taken very seriously in the industry :p

6 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Not as obnoxious as Caroline and Olivia :ninja:

I found the whole show to be a bit of a train wreck. One of the next episodes will probably be about the VSFS so I'm kinda looking forward to that, but it seems kinda pointless seeing how they're almost 4-5 months behind current times. Had it actually aired shortly after NYFW and the show it wouldn't be that much of a drag... 

I actually didn’t mind the model show. Had it on as I did the dishes... perfect fodder.

The girls all come off... ok? Nadine seemed nice and I liked Ping. Give me bolshy any day. Caroline was sweet (what’s her surname? I’ve never heard of her I think), with a hottie bf. 

Hopefully Hannah and Grace will feature more in the future, and we already know Daniela, Nadine and Devon get VS, but the rest don’t. Hopefully they’ll bring some more interesting and perhaps more genuine stuff. Also Shanina looks better in pics than in the videos, whilst Hannah and Daniela seemed to go the other way.

Edit: Googled the show. I wonder why Grace features so much when she’s not part of the cast. Maybe she pulled out? Honestly it’s not like it seems these girls would be friends irl.

2017.12.31 - 2018.02.16 (solo photos only, no group photos included)

Jasmine Tookes - 163 photo

Josephine Skriver - 135 photo

Romee Strijd - 130 photo

Sara Sampaio - 109 photo

Martha Hunt - 81 photo

Elsa Hosk - 71 photo

Lily Aldridge - 43 photo

Lais Ribeiro - 42 photo

Stella Maxwell - 30 photo

Taylor Hill - 11 photo

Adriana Lima - 0

Candice Swanepoel - 0