Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

On ‎07‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 4:21 PM, PinkCouture said:

I think VS should have her walk one last time b/c she is still under contract and technically still being paid. Considering she hasn't been doing much, the least she could do is walk the show so it is not a total lost in investment for VS. Getting something is better than getting nothing. 

I doubt they would give her a send off nor would she want one. It would project the attention in the wrong direction and require her to do more work than she probably wants. 

Aren't pregnant models on upaid leaves? I seem to remember Doutzen saying so.

Valentine’s Day Special! Big Danny Seo Giveaway & Victoria Secret Model Lais Ribeiro!

February 14th 2018

Victoria’s Secret Model & 2018 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model LAIS RIBEIRO

https://harrytv.com/episodes/valentines-day-special-big-danny-seo-giveaway-victoria-secret-model-lais-ribeiro/

Thanks for the heads up, @hauteheart

Grammy and Emmy winner Harry Connick Jr. enters the daytime genre with this lighthearted show that puts the focus on family-friendly entertainment rather than the conflict-driven topics of other daytime fare. Connick's stated goal is to "bring the party back to daytime" through a format reminiscent of popular variety shows of yesteryear. Regular segments on "Harry" include man-on-the-street interviews, stunts, audience participation and -- of course -- musical performances, because you can't have a Harry Connick Jr.-hosted show without music. The hour-long series includes a hefty dose of comedy, with brothers Justin and Eric Stangel among the executive producers -- a position they previously held on "Late Show With David Letterman."

It's more white wall. I believe she's been working with them again since the show. 

I'm curious if this model squad show changes the careers of any of the girls involved- are they're going to book more because of a higher profile, or are reality tv star models going to be seen as trashy? 

16 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I'm curious if this model squad show changes the careers of any of the girls involved- are they're going to book more because of a higher profile, or are reality tv star models going to be seen as trashy? 

I genuinely taught that it was an one episode thing when I saw the promo... Not sure people will get interested, they aren't household names. So it's either gonna stop quickly or they going to turn it trashy with the girls talking sh*t about each other and all those stuff

Just watched model squad...
After seeing the season promo at the end I'm definitely wondering what this means for their future with VS... (which side note is referenced alot :P)

There seems to be alot of drama coming up... fighting with each other, boy friend problems, alot of non-model specific drama....
I do think it might be Devon's pitch at transitioning to digital influencer? She seems to be the headlining character and mentions she was to start doing hosting gigs/design collabs/doing her own line/acting etc 

On February 12, 2018 at 5:04 PM, toodarnhot said:

I can see Devon totally running with the fame and moving to a higher level of prominence. Daniela, Hannah, and Nadine will probably end up getting attention boosts, but nothing major. Maybe a Vogue Thailand cover or more of the fame-crazy runway shows, like Balmain, which they all have secured. Olivia is not a legitimate model and will most likely make it all about her two shoots, so I can see her getting a lot of hype, but nothing within the high fashion world, especially with her height disadvantage. Ping is a toss-up, depends on her personality. If she's a bitch, she isn't going anywhere. Caroline and Ashley are way behind everyone else. Shanina will probably rejuvenate her career. 

5 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

I can see Devon totally running with the fame and moving to a higher level of prominence. Daniela, Hannah, and Nadine will probably end up getting attention boosts, but nothing major. Maybe a Vogue Thailand cover or more of the fame-crazy runway shows, like Balmain, which they all have secured. Olivia is not a legitimate model and will most likely make it all about her two shoots, so I can see her getting a lot of hype, but nothing within the high fashion world, especially with her height disadvantage. Ping is a toss-up, depends on her personality. If she's a bitch, she isn't going anywhere. Caroline and Ashley are way behind everyone else. Shanina will probably rejuvenate her career. 

Let's not kid ourselves here, Devon is by far the one with the bigges career already anyway, no shocker she'd be the the main model, she's probably the one who has more clients to feature in the show anyway. With Hannah now coming in second due to her recent transition to high fashion. I can see VS casting them all or most of them for the show this year for sure tho, they love good PR especially if this show does get a second second season, and I'd be fine with it anyway because most of the girls are VS catalog regulars anyway

4 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Let's not kid ourselves here, Devon is by far the one with the bigges career already anyway, no shocker she'd be the the main model, she's probably the one who has more clients to feature in the show anyway. With Hannah now coming in second due to her recent transition to high fashion. I can see VS casting them all or most of them for the show this year for sure tho, they love good PR especially if this show does get a second second season, and I'd be fine with it anyway because most of the girls are VS catalog regulars anyway

Devon, Daniela, and Nadine are definitely in this year. Nadine's been steadily rising, VS loves Daniela, and Devon has always been consistent. Hannah is also a huge probably, her not doing SI this year may affect her slightly, but I can still see her booking the show. I wanna see what happens with Shanina...

I think NOT doing SI is actually good for her in terms of VS, SI and VS haven't been bedfellas for a while, most VS girls have been getting cut from SI with the exception of Lais and SI girls tend to not get cast by VS. And HF people truly dislike SI so I think it was most likely Hannah's choice not doing SI again and it's probably better for her