Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I like Bee, but I think people are truly delusional if they think she’s coming back after this pregnancy. Even if she has the baby in plenty of time to get “show ready” I get the feeling she’s over modelling and will probably negotiate a way out of any remaining contract obligations. :idk:  

59 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I like Bee, but I think people are truly delusional if they think she’s coming back after this pregnancy. Even if she has the baby in plenty of time to get “show ready” I get the feeling she’s over modelling and will probably negotiate a way out of any remaining contract obligations. :idk:  

Agree. Her fans make a big deal of her not coming back and she doesn't seem to care lol.

24 minutes ago, Glamazonia said:

Agree. Her fans make a big deal of her not coming back and she doesn't seem to care lol.

I think VS should have her walk one last show (it is the least she could do considering she is ending her contact early) and leave quietly afterwards. This would also mean no FB bc that would draw more attention to her departure.

12 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

I think VS should have her walk one last show (it is the least she could do considering she is ending her contact early) and leave quietly afterwards. This would also mean no FB bc that would draw more attention to her departure.

Last time I heard something this is what VS wanted but Behati was having none of it, especially because technically she's not ending her contract early she just happened to be preggos and unable to work for them for the past two years. So we'll see how it goes, I think she does owe VS at least one last show because they gave her a career but at the same time I think that if she truly is done, VS shouldn't have her back at all, it's so pointless, just focus on the 1,000 new models you have and let the woman be.

She doesn't have any problems, she's just over it and after 10 years who can blame her?:idk:Candice seems to be over it too, at this point from the older girls only Lily and Adriana seem to have some kind of excitement about VS 

I want Behati to walk one last time just because I really like her and I would like to see a send off of some type, but then again I really don't think she'll ever work for VS again (in terms of events or pictures), So to have her walk would be pointless in a way because she would just be walking the show only to never be seen in VS again. Unless she does come back to work for VS, I mean IDK what she's going to do obviously...but she just seems like the type that is more into family life than her career. Candice also strikes me as that type, unlike someone like Miranda who had a baby and kept on working. Those 3 of 3 of my favorite models but they are very different in terms of putting their time and effort into  career/fame vs family.