Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Yeah, the pictures from Zoey are definitely just outtakes from her shoot/personal project images, but hopefully that style and artistic direction is present in the images for VS as well. 

Her For Love and Lemon stuff is always fantastic, but Zoey has shot for VS before (back in 2016, the LA shoot with Elsa and Jac) and it was their usual cutesy style. The creative director on the shoot really controls what the final product is going to look like. :/ 

Edit: Zoey shot the recent t-shirt bra campaign too, so my expectations aren’t super high for the latest shoot, going on how those turned out. She shot in the beginning of Dec as well, and I don’t think any of those pictures have been released yet. 

47 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

What happened to these kind of campaigns? 

bfef4cebb55de9d7a0dd37c00e8ebe3d.thumb.png.a885185e5f2400aa85bb029e39d1969f.png

it is unfortunately the strategy of the brand to leave the sexy side and choose a younger side ... It's a shame because I find that some angels have the potential to show a more glamorous style. I find it boring but maybe it works.