Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Kinda odd though how Elsa didn’t really seem to have a problem with seeing herself on her feed for years and then suddenly decided to unfollow these fan accounts that are all about herself :rofl:  I honestly find it hard to believe that she had such a big problem seeing herself pop up on her feed. All she posts is selfies or pictures others take of her as well so I don’t really buy the whole “It’s sooo annoying to see myself all the time” excuse.

Pretty much all models do this. When they’re not infront of a camera while someone’s telling them how hot they look, they’re either staring at their phones while taking mirror selfies or asking other people to take pictures of them :rofl: 

7 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Kinda odd though how Elsa didn’t really seem to have a problem with seeing herself on her feed for years and then suddenly decided to unfollow these fan accounts that are all about herself :rofl:  I honestly find it hard to believe that she had such a big problem seeing herself pop up on her feed. All she posts is selfies or pictures others take of her as well so I don’t really buy the whole “It’s sooo annoying to see myself all the time” excuse.

Pretty much all models do this. When they’re not infront of a camera while someone’s telling them how hot they look, they’re either staring at their phones while taking mirror selfies or asking other people to take pictures of them :rofl: 

Interesting… Was she getting too many DMs from her fans?

3 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Interesting… Was she getting too many DMs from her fans?

I have absolutely no idea. Even if that’s what happend, why would she suddenly mind all the attention when she didn’t have a problem with it before? Sure I get that modeling is more than just getting called hot, sexy, beautiful and what not, it’s also about creating art and using your platform for a good cause and using your voice, but it’s human nature to crave attention and I’ve never met anyone who didn’t like a compliment. Pretty safe to asume Elsa gets more compliments in 1 week than some people do in their entire life, so I don’t exactly believe that it suddenly became “so annoying” for her to see pictures of herself and get so many compliments.

7 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Or her level of fame changed significantly after she was made an Angel, and the amount of accounts increased? :whistle: But that would be far too logical. 

WE DON'T DO LOGIC ON BELLAZON, GET OUT OF HERE WITH YOUR WITCHCRAFT

10 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Or her level of fame changed significantly after she was made an Angel, and the amount of accounts increased? :whistle: But that would be far too logical. 

2 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

WE DON'T DO LOGIC ON BELLAZON, GET OUT OF HERE WITH YOUR WITCHCRAFT

How would that affect the accounts she was following?

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

How would that affect the accounts she was following?

She gets made an Angel in mid 2015- slowly more accounts are created and she follows them back as they catch her attention. Six months later(right after the airing of the first VSFS she walks as an Angel where she got another huge boost of followers), she’s followed more accounts than she’s realized, and decides it’s easier to unfollow them all than to pick and choose/or continue to follow them all. 

I know it’s more fun to call her an egotistical [deleted] bag, but we could all use our brains a teeny bit. 

Edited by PinkCouture

8 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

She gets made an Angel in mid 2015- slowly more accounts are created and she follows them back as they catch her attention. Six months later(right after the airing of the first VSFS she walks as an Angel where she got another huge boost of followers), she’s followed more accounts than she’s realized, and decides it’s easier to unfollow them all than to pick and choose/or continue to follow them all. 

I know it’s more fun to call her an egotistical ho bag, but we could all use our brains a teeny bit. 

That’s all on her then. She didn’t need to follow every single fan account that was created. And if what you are proposing is the case, she could have made that part of her statement. “There are so many of you guys and I want to follow you all but then my feed would be full of pictures of myself. I want to be fair and not follow only certain fan accounts, so I decided not to follow any, but I will still continue to like pictures. ---"

31 minutes ago, Sanni said:

That’s all on her then. She didn’t need to follow every single fan account that was created. And if what you are proposing is the case, she could have made that part of her statement. “There are so many of you guys and I want to follow you all but then my feed would be full of pictures of myself. I want to be fair and not follow only certain fan accounts, so I decided not to follow any, but I will still continue to like pictures. ---"

That was literally her statement. :idk: