Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

The "polaroids" shot from Martha and Elsa are still better ads than this ....

Also I don't know who Jasmine Daniels but she looks great in those shoots ! Very sexy

Ming and Jo make a great duo, if ever they get back to really sexy ads and photoshoot...

12 hours ago, Diorsfashion said:

The pictures look boring I thought they were going to stop shouting behind a white wall ... are vs bankrupt?? :Amelie_wft:

Why shout behind a white wall? If they want to yell, they better yell at the open air!

8 hours ago, marinebing said:

The "polaroids" shot from Martha and Elsa are still better ads than this ....

Also I don't know who Jasmine Daniels but she looks great in those shoots ! Very sexy

Ming and Jo make a great duo, if ever they get back to really sexy ads and photoshoot...

A model, most likely.

Lily's honestly one of my favourites from this campaign. Taylor and Sara had some decent shots too. Jo and Elsa got the cutesy styling overload. :/ 

Romee and Tay are shooting in the Bahamas today, and Lais is flying there today. 

Edit: Not sure if they're actually shooting today. 

The Vday campaign is so cringe. Lily looks great in the solo shot of her on this page and I wish they'd gone in that direction. But it's still off. Having the models pose in front of white/pink/whatever walls just looks dumb. There's almost no sex appeal and it's for Valentine's Day ffs. If they want to go the cutesy route that's fine, but they should have done another shoot with models like Lily, Elsa, Jasmine, Lais and Sara that didn't look like one step above Pink at best.

I wondered that, but this video from Romee seems like they wearing lingerie? :idk: 

Tay’s suit also seems very non-VS. I’d love for it to be swim, but it also seems odd to me that they’d be letting them post so much in the suits if they are planning to bring back swim. I’d think they’d want to hype it up with a big reveal. 

C67E498E-E1F8-4CCA-A9AD-7E556EE117E9.png