Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

11 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I bought 3 or 4 swim sets when they discontinued swim and it was all on clearance, and they're great suits. I find most other options are ridiculously expensive (lmao I'm sorry, $90 for a pair of bottoms only? I think not.) or reasonably priced but felt super cheap. 

Also selfishly loved the VS swim shoots. 

I was talking about other brands, in comparison to VS. :smile: I've found it's not uncommon to see swim separates priced in that range. (I was looking at site today just out of curiosity and there were bottoms for $120. :ninja:) Obviously there are cheaper options, but then I find the quality lacking in a lot of brands. 

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

I was talking about other brands, in comparison to VS. :smile: I've found it's not uncommon to see swim separates priced in that range. (I was looking at site today just out of curiosity and there were bottoms for $120. :ninja:) Obviously there are cheaper options, but then I find the quality lacking in a lot of brands. 

This is what I was referring to as well. I aint paying $90 for a top or bottom, in VS you were able to get both pieces for those $90 or less and the brands that do offer the same price range VS swim had, have a very shitty quality or are not as nice looking tbh, so for me personally, VS was my go-to brand for swimsuits, especially because I am very lazy with my shopping and by buying VS I always was 100% sure it was going to fit me just fine so i could shop online or just go to the store and not have to try it on.

9 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Ah okay! Yeah some brands really overdo it and sometimes the quality isn't even worth it tbh. For an example, "Minimale Animale" is quite famous and although I like some of their swimsuits, they are SO overpriced for what you get it's absolutely ridiculous. https://minimale-animale.com/collections/bottoms/products/the-g-money-thong 70 freaking dollars for barely any fabric? Seriously :rofl: And what I find with some of these brands is that sometimes the quality just sucks, while VS pretty much always had nice swimsuits and you knew what to expect. Plus there was such a huge range of colors, styles, fabrics... It was pretty cool actually. Do you see them bringing swim back? I've seen lots of people talk (on social media etc) how they miss VS swimwear so much. 

Pink has been a better seller than VS for a long while now, and I’ll bet their swim line got a boost when they discontinued the VS one. Honestly, some of the Pink suits now are indistinguishable from old VS ones, so it seems like they just consolidated a lot of it. 

More VS. They have the social media director there, so it could be some videos for IG/YT. 

I'm so glad they're using Zoey more this year as a photographer. 

Edit: The fact that Jen/Bob/Ed aren't there probably means it's just a catalog shoot. Not a campaign or commercial. 

1 minute ago, Sanni said:

She has the look but… I don’t wanna say she seems simple, but she comes across as a bit immature?

I think she is trying to shed some of her Barley 18 vibe. She has done at least one topless editorial. Part of her cutesiness could be cultural but who knows.

4 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Oh, I almost forgot! Bih tried to act like her ankle was injured and that’s why she fell on the runway :rofl:

I heard she over dramatized her injury and was milking the attention on her Weibo or something. She might have deleted the post bc of backlash. Regardless it was still embarrassing that she fell :pinch: However I am pretty sure that embarrasment landed her an automatic spot in this year’s show and she is on a VS shoot now so it all worked out for her :p