Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

The reason why the word for month & moon are the same is b/c the Chinese (and some other cultures as well) go by the Lunar Calendar.

Yeah, I like the lunisolar calendars! They do like for our leap years, except they add a leap month. It makes sense because it's easy to observe the moon phases (not anymore in our big cities these days though :laugh:)

2 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

And I guess "Queen of Art" is one way of interpreting her name. I know what it means but I am not sure how to explain accurately in English :p 

The world has to know, PinkCouture!:chicken:

5 minutes ago, loh_keeh said:

Hmm Herieth Paul in her IG story the boomerang if u pause it I think I can see jen king , ed

http://imgbox.com/5u8vG2qN

Yup, that's the set they were on today. She was also at dinner with Gizele and Roos in her next snap so it lines up! It looks like another model standing next to Jen- my guess would be Gizele but her skin looks too dark on the legs. 

4 hours ago, La Vie Est Belle said:

Roos is so boring. Maybe they are replacing Alessandra and Behati spot. If they adding two new girls it should Robin and Gace. Just by the fact they use Robin a lot and maybe even more from their current angel, she even got a mist campaign. She fits good with their current angels. Grace can just get promote to mainline. Roos can take the pink contract. 

I like both Grace and Robin, but I don't think they're angel material, especially Grace. I think she's a really good model but I don't get all the hype about her. 

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Yup, that's the set they were on today. She was also at dinner with Gizele and Roos in her next snap so it lines up! It looks like another model standing next to Jen- my guess would be Gizele but her skin looks too dark on the legs. 

I'm all in for Gizele!

2 hours ago, Glamazonia said:

I like both Grace and Robin, but I don't think they're angel material, especially Grace. I think she's a really good model but I don't get all the hype about her. 

I don't like Robin (don't know why).

As for Grace - I think she's great, just not for VS.

I do see the criticism that Roos has one expression she uses all the time. Apparently, it sells but how long can the one trick pony go on?

I think Robin is one of those people who the camera loves but she doesn’t look as stunning when she is not modelling. Her small eyes and prominent cheeks don’t look quite as good when she is giving an interview.

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

I do see the criticism that Roos has one expression she uses all the time. Apparently, it sells but how long can the one trick pony go on?

Well, she booked Balmain SS18 campaign, although I don't see her appeal besides being really sweet girl (for Pink maybe?).

And Gizele booked Cushnie&Ochs (if that means anything to VS people).
Edit: Grace got Versace, Chanel and Hugo Boss (possibly also Carolina Herrera).

Not sure if any of the current Angels has any important SS18 campaign?

7 minutes ago, Warhol said:

I don’t think VS needs to add New Angels now. They need to promote their best angels and stop to use the same boring angels. 

I don't like Robin or Roosmarijn for angel, they’re not angel material. 

They won’t add new angels it’s probably a shoot for vs pink of something they should promote other angels at this point lol what best angels :/

2 hours ago, Diorsfashion said:

They won’t add new angels it’s probably a shoot for vs pink of something they should promote other angels at this point lol what best angels :/

It’s not Pink. It’s the VS creative team. Elsa and Stella are shooting today. 

Edit: Romee is also there today. Lais is flying in I believe. 

1 minute ago, katchitup said:

Thank you!

Anyone have any idea when the Valentines Day campaign was shot/who shot it? 

ph: Russell James (NYC) - lingerie shoot Valentine's Campaign
- Elsa 

- Sara

- Stella

- Martha

- Jasmine

- Lily 

- Romee

- Josephine 

- Taylor 

It was shot in November, shortly before the show. Lais was the only NA that didn’t shoot for it because she was in China early for VSFS promo. 

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

ph: Russell James (NYC) - lingerie shoot Valentine's Campaign
- Elsa 

- Sara

- Stella

- Martha

- Jasmine

- Lily 

- Romee

- Josephine 

- Taylor 

It was shot in November, shortly before the show. Lais was the only NA that didn’t shoot for it because she was in China early for VSFS promo. 

Thanks for the info!! :flower::hug: