Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Is it me or has everyone else realised how Taylor is becoming more popular right now she’s already at 9.7 million ig followed and last week she was only at 9.6 wow she is doing really well she doesn’t even need vs what do you guys think ? I feel like she’s the only one who can become successful without relying on vs 

How long will vs sign kaia gerber? Current Vs pink girls lacking something.I still don't know maggie. I don't see alanna and zuri can hold the brand when grace become angel. Dilone bring something special what zuri can't.

Kaia is best option for vs pink contract.

6 hours ago, mikose said:

How long will vs sign kaia gerber? Current Vs pink girls lacking something.I still don't know maggie. I don't see alanna and zuri can hold the brand when grace become angel. Dilone bring something special what zuri can't.

Kaia is best option for vs pink contract.

I wonder why the majority of people in this forum who follow vs  think that zuri is not fit to become an angel, whereas for grace elisabeth it does not seem to be a problem. ok girl does not have the most beautiful face and then? if she is still there for pink, she has the same chances as grace to become an angel, just look romee, the girl at the beginning was really bad, but now she is top. Very proud of zuri, she works very hard, soon  i hope  2019 or 2020 FOR  angel contract for her

6 hours ago, GlitterAndWings said:

They won't sign her until she's 18. And even then, I think she'll be way too big for a Pink contract. They might pull a Taylor with her and try and sign her as an Angel, but I kinda doubt she'll actually go for that. Imo, she'll just walk the show and that's it. 

Exactly this. By heritage alone, she is already bigger than VS.

21 hours ago, MARSHADA1 said:

I wonder why the majority of people in this forum who follow vs  think that zuri is not fit to become an angel, whereas for grace elisabeth it does not seem to be a problem. ok girl does not have the most beautiful face and then? if she is still there for pink, she has the same chances as grace to become an angel, just look romee, the girl at the beginning was really bad, but now she is top. Very proud of zuri, she works very hard, soon  i hope  2019 or 2020 FOR  angel contract for her

It seems like Vs isn't really pushing Zuri to the forefront as hard as Grace.

Grace in a way is like Candice or Heidi, she was an instant hit from her first VS show. Zuri, not so much.

4 hours ago, Diorsfashion said:

I agree Victoria secret Aren’t pushing zuri at all especially as she isn’t popular as grace and isn’t getting any hf work grace is becoming popular zuri just seems to be used whenever and if this continues there is no point of her being a vs spokesmodel or whatever 

I don't think Zuri fits with the whole aesthetic VS is currently pushing. She's pretty and has her appeal, but unlike previous Pink girls, she doesn't really fit the mainline, same with Rachel, they tried to make her work, but it simply wasn't meant to be.

4 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

Kaia can stay home, VS should get Sonia Ben Ammar instead, her body is better for lingerie and her face :heart:

That's very debatable. I personally like Kaia's face more. Besides, Kaia just turned 16 while Sonia is turning 19 in a few days so comparing their bodies Isn't fair.

2 hours ago, Kiara 113 said:

So far Jasmine, Jo and Romee have the most photos for VS... I'm curios if they are going to drop Stella and Taylor...

The whole site right now is very Jo/Romee focused. I was just clicking through the category pages, and they have the most promo pictures. There's definitely some Jas on the sport page, and a couple pictures each of Elsa and Stella but tons of Jo and Romee right now. Couple of Roos and Robin too.