Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

4 hours ago, Sanni said:

Lily could write a book on how to be likable and make friends with everyone.

I think Lily really just is a nice, warm person. Even though she is only a few years older than some of the other angels, Lily really has that “if you need to talk to someone or vent or whatever, I’m here for you” vibe around her (atleast in my opinion).

10 hours ago, *Luna* said:

I think Lily really just is a nice, warm person. Even though she is only a few years older than some of the other angels, Lily really has that “if you need to talk to someone or vent or whatever, I’m here for you” vibe around her (atleast in my opinion).

She is 100% like that. I would go into specifics but she's a friend of mine that if she ever needs anything, or just needs to talk to call her at any time, day or night.

4 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

She is 100% like that. I would go into specifics but she's a friend of mine that if she ever needs anything, or just needs to talk to call her at any time, day or night.

Nice to know that she really is like that! Makes her even more beautiful.

Lily’s always been one of my favourites when it comes to personality. I think it really helps her as a spokesmodel too, because she connects to whoever she’s interviewing with, and doesn’t come across disingenuous when she’s talking about products.

Her IG feed always seems to down to earth and sweet too.  

13 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Super agree with you! 

6 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Oops

On 18.9.2013 at 7:38 AM, Prettyphile said:

Adriana radiates warmth? o.o

Don't let VH hear you say that. You'll be enemy #3 right after Adriana and Lindsay :rofl:

Behati Rocker Chic? Nah, more like model who dates douchy dude and shops at hipster locations to get a poorly imitated Rocker look.

Lily I can agree with, she's just happy Labrador of a person with a secret bitch persona.