Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Can we talk for a second about the fact that every new angel, like EVERY NEW ANGEL, is getting bangs? What is this? We need to distinguish them VS, not clone them :rofl: Either VS stylists are forcing them to do it, or they don't have a tiny freak splash of personality and own character lol

1 hour ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Can we talk for a second about the fact that every new angel, like EVERY NEW ANGEL, is getting bangs? What is this? We need to distinguish them VS, not clone them :rofl: Either VS stylists are forcing them to do it, or they don't have a tiny freak splash of personality and own character lol

Elsa looks ok with bangs IMO.

Taylor is pretty with or without them, but I found her more similar to her sister (Mackinley) with them which I don't like.

Romee looks ridiculous with bangs.

I haven't seen other NAs with bangs.

21 hours ago, JROCK177217 said:

Is it reasonable to assume Candice will still be able to walk in 2018? Anyone have any time estimates for her due date?

I kinda want her to take a year off, just so they can distribute attention more to the other girls. With Ale gone, Adri and Lily would most likely be the only veterans next year (anyone who is convinced Behati will come back is gonna have to work really hard to convince me otherwise) and that leaves so much opportunity to give them a shining year sans Candice. Plus, if my girl Elsa finally snags the FB, having less blondes would be helpful to let Elsa shine. 

Candice is atthe very least 3 months along, so June at the latest.

15 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I think Russell and Bee are quite close, or at least have a really good professional relationship thanks to their work together on Raw Spirits. 

And ouch! Poor Zuri. Were there many pictures of the NA in general? 

That would explain the number of Behati photos. I mist say although I don't find her to be particularly beautiful she is very photogenic :D 

I don't have the book in front of me but there were a decent amount of New Angel photos although there didn't seem to be many of Martha or Romee :unsure: 

On 22/12/2017 at 1:24 AM, PinkCouture said:

A snapshot I took from Russell James’ new Backstage Secrets book. I need to go back and check but I think there’s only one photo of her :dry: 

16BDD5D6-7D39-4C70-A68E-45BB887117D0.jpeg

This guy is a pretty good photographer. That's great work.

11 hours ago, Sanni said:

One thing I always find curious is how much worse Romee’s English is than Doutzen’s. Ok, maybe Doutzen is more talented at languages but Romee gives off the impression that she is Eastern European when she speaks English.

Sometimes her English is fine and at other times not so much. It is a crapshoot with her. She is capable of speaking English---not sure why it isn't consistent :idk:

6 hours ago, Kramer&Kramer said:

Romees english is flawless

That is an overstatement :ninja: