Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Is it reasonable to assume Candice will still be able to walk in 2018? Anyone have any time estimates for her due date?

I kinda want her to take a year off, just so they can distribute attention more to the other girls. With Ale gone, Adri and Lily would most likely be the only veterans next year (anyone who is convinced Behati will come back is gonna have to work really hard to convince me otherwise) and that leaves so much opportunity to give them a shining year sans Candice. Plus, if my girl Elsa finally snags the FB, having less blondes would be helpful to let Elsa shine. 

I having a feeling Candice will take her time and skip the 2018 show like she did for 2016. 

I’d put her between 12-16 weeks now, so I’d put her due date somewhere in June.  Theoretically plenty of time for her to come back for a show in November, but she wasn’t in a rush when she had Anaca to return to work, and I expect the same will be true with a second baby, especially since there is the added work of having a newborn and a toddler at the same time. 

Lol Adriana is nominated as social media model star of the year. I think she is the only model from her era to be nominated for something like this, not surprised though her unstableness on social media and posts are highly monitored and does create news (like the category suggest), watch her not win tho because real social models are on that list

Sara and romee are nominated for something street style. kinda shocked at sara being nominated

10 hours ago, Corner said:

This. 

Nothing sexy or effortless about looking like a blowup doll 

I am really hoping it is just overdrawn lips in that video :/ It makes me sad when decent looking women get work done and end up looking significantly less attractive :sad: I know it is tough being in a business in which your looks are constantly being scrutinized, and the pressure to look or stay looking a certain way could be overwhelming. When it comes down to it it is her body and her choice.I hope she realizes soon she is fine the way she is naturally :yes:

7 hours ago, JROCK177217 said:

Is it reasonable to assume Candice will still be able to walk in 2018? Anyone have any time estimates for her due date?

She should be giving birth around late-spring or early-summer so that should give her enough time to prepare for the show...that is if she wants to return next year :smile: I have a feeling they will try to persuade her to walk. With Ale gone, that just leaves her, Adriana, Lily and maybe Behati as veterans and they probably want all of them around during the show. I don't think Behati will return to shooting next year but I could imagine her walking show and quietly leaving VS afterwards.

5 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Share Share ShareEE!

If I remember correctly I think someone here said they're buying the book and scanning it :idk:

1 hour ago, LuckyXR said:

What are your thoughts?

For the price I paid it was ok. I got it as a Black Friday deal so it was discounted. There were a few photos we have seen before. Flipping through the pages there seems to be a lot of photos with Doutzen. I think out of all the models she had the most photos. Kinda strange b/c Doutzen did not write a piece for the book. While Lily did and she didn't get that many photos. Candice got quite a few photos but not as many as I expected. Adriana and Behati also got a few---probably more than some of the other models. I was surprised how many Behati got in the book :p Oh, Zuri was credited in a photo but he cropped her out! :nicole: 

55 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I am really hoping it is just overdrawn lips in that video :/ 

I’m not going to definitively say that Elsa did or didn’t have work done, but in that particular video, it was definitely very exaggerated make up. Elsa had 4 or 5 really intense make up looks on that particular shoot. 

This photo was from the very next day and her lips look nothing like that video. :smile: 

594DA52D-47C2-463E-AE76-D10A57C87551.jpeg

39 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Adriana and Behati also got a few---probably more than some of the other models. I was surprised how many Behati got in the book :p Oh, Zuri was credited in a photo but he cropped her out! :nicole: 

I think Russell and Bee are quite close, or at least have a really good professional relationship thanks to their work together on Raw Spirits. 

And ouch! Poor Zuri. Were there many pictures of the NA in general? 

8 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

@toodarnhot Have you actually read anything about Elsa's clothing line that she was (or is) going to do with her friend Joanna Dauphin? It's been a few months again and I honestly feel like it's just not going to happen anymore :/ 

Yeah, I’ve lost hope on it. :cry: They were saying it would be released Fall 2016, and it’s been over a year now with no word. Elsa hasn’t mentioned it at all in her interviews. What’s odd is that Johanna was actually the photographer for her design collab with Bikbok so they’re obviously still in touch and close, and she still occasionally posts Lolarebella campaign photos, but the project seems to have just stalled without any explanation.