Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

3 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Now they really need to have the show in South Africa next year! The 2 Southern African Angels could get the special double MILF FB :p

I’m trying to picture the actual bra in question now. 

LOOK AT THE DIAMOND ENCRUSTED RATTLES! asaaaaaaaaaaahmazing.

Don't you all think this might be an end for Bee and Candice with VS? I mean, I know Ale and Adri have had 2 children and still rocked VS (pretty quickly) afterwards and really still made an increase in their VS career. Not really feeling that with Bee and Candice.

10 minutes ago, JJMarvel said:

Don't you all think this might be an end for Bee and Candice with VS? I mean, I know Ale and Adri have had 2 children and still rocked VS (pretty quickly) afterwards and really still made an increase in their VS career. Not really feeling that with Bee and Candice.

I have the same feeling. Especially for Bee.

When Adri and Ale had babies they were in their prime, there were fewer angels, they were still shooting major campaigns and were the main angels of vs. They were probably required to come back quickly after babies. Candice has had her time to shine at vs and now only does the odd shoot and holiday comercial (which you can barely see her in). I can see her remaining with vs to shoot holiday comercials and the show only for a few more years like Ale and a Adri. 

*CONTROVERSIAL COMMENT:

Behati is not coming back. Paying Behati an angel contract when she hasn't worked for 2 years+ Not fair on VS not fair on models who deserve to be angels. 

4 hours ago, JJMarvel said:

With Behati she does give the impression she is over VS and perhaps even modeling. I could imagine her doing fashion campaigns here and there but I don’t see her getting back to modeling fully. I think it is a bit too soon to determine if she is done with VS. We will need to see what happens after she has the baby. She should walk one more show and maybe do the holiday commercial before leaving VS. Just seems like the right, respectful and professional thing to do.

As for Candice I could imagine her taking the back seat when it comes to VS. Kinda like Ale and Adri she’ll do major campaigns and events like holiday stuff, walk the show, and maybe a product launch or 2 each year. She’ll probably leave within the next 2 yrs. Besides VS seems to be focusing on NAs anyway.

4 hours ago, hannah_j112 said:

When Adri and Ale had babies they were in their prime, there were fewer angels, they were still shooting major campaigns and were the main angels of vs. They were probably required to come back quickly after babies. Candice has had her time to shine at vs and now only does the odd shoot and holiday comercial (which you can barely see her in). I can see her remaining with vs to shoot holiday comercials and the show only for a few more years like Ale and a Adri. 

*CONTROVERSIAL COMMENT:

Behati is not coming back. Paying Behati an angel contract when she hasn't worked for 2 years+ Not fair on VS not fair on models who deserve to be angels. 

Candice is the same age as when Adriana and Ale had their first babies no?

Idk I hope I’m wrong but Candice feels over to me. Behati kinda is a nonevent to me so I don’t see the difference if she stayed or not. I feel Candice would have had another 3-4 yrs with VS if she wasn’t pregnant for the second time. She seems over it though.

The working Angels lineup has never been more pathetic ?. VS’ glory days are officially gone.

46 minutes ago, Corner said:

Candice is the same age as when Adriana and Ale had their first babies no?

Idk I hope I’m wrong but Candice feels over to me. Behati kinda is a nonevent to me so I don’t see the difference if she stayed or not. I feel Candice would have had another 3-4 yrs with VS if she wasn’t pregnant for the second time. She seems over it though.

The working Angels lineup has never been more pathetic ?. VS’ glory days are officially gone.

The same age as Alessandra and a little younger than Adriana, she also recovered 100% after her first child, she will also do it after the second and still have a few more years in VS if she wants, of course, although I think she will retire younger than the Brazilians by her own decision. With honor and through the big door with the FB as a queen should do because she is the best.

6 hours ago, hannah_j112 said:

*CONTROVERSIAL COMMENT:

I think Behati is on an unpaid leave.

I think the main difference between Adri/Ale and Candice/Bee is that Adri&Ale had their two kids years apart.. also they were back to work quite quickly. 

I honestly don’t think Bee will ever work for VS again. She seems completely over it.

I can see Candice doing next years show and then be done. If she hadn’t have gotten pregnant I think she would have stayed maybe 2-3 more years.