Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

3 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Friday my understanding  people were only mad because they felt it was disrespected to candice, Because what if it didn’t turn out to be true. I am glad it is and happy for her

With her it was pretty obvious. She shows so many signs of being pregnant :p

11 minutes ago, Dipit said:

Something something people whining about it being her post-baby body or period bloat. :Amelie_wft: Soooooo obvious.

Those people obviously...

- Haven't been around many pregnant women or haven ever been pregnant themselves

- Didn't pay close attention in biology and/or sex ed. class

1 hour ago, PinkCouture said:

With her it was pretty obvious. She showed so many signs of being pregnant :p

True. I guess it was weird how one moment she looked normal and the other pregnant. I didn't want to label her pregnant but I knew she had to had been sucking it in some moments lol. I admit I just wasn't sure why she was doing it

1 minute ago, Souled-Out said:

True. I guess it was weird how one moment she looked normal and the other pregnant. I didn't want to label her pregnant but I knew she had to had been sucking it in some moments lol. I honestly was not sure why.

It wasn't just her belly. She exhibited other signs she was with child.

1 hour ago, PinkCouture said:

It wasn't just her belly. She exhibited other signs she was with child.

Yeah not everybody is going to know that. Esp not VS fans these days. The main thing for anybody would be her stomach area. I did say and think she felt unconfident at the show but I got that from her majority of the year. Oh well, this is unexpected and I am excited to see the outcome.

Damn majority of the Vet angels are gone. Ale out, Behati and Candice pregnant. its just lily and Adriana.

39 minutes ago, Dipit said:

Called it.

High fives everyone.  We nailed it! :56608ab60b1b8_hellyea!:

Who said the comment  about they wished that Candice got preggers so that she and Behati could have their babies together? Isn't that just a bit spooky, that they're just a couple of months off from each other? 

And Congrats to Candice and fam. 

2 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

LOL!! 
Now, to really make it interesting, Candy has a girl, and Behati has a boy.  That way it will be one huge happy family.  (I'm kidding)

I would not be surprised if their children end up getting married some day :p To make it more perfect Candi needs to have another boy since Behati is having another girl :D

29 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

How far along would you guys guess Candice is? 16~ weeks? 

Generally people show earlier the second time around. She announced her pregnancy quite early last time and her belly was huge at the end so I'd say only 3 months? But honestly who knows lol.