Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

But the picture on the right...and despite these rumors she still hasn't announced a pregnancy. Even though people keep saying she is pregnant and thats the explanation for her body. But when she first announced the pregnancy she was still small

http://media.2oceansvibe.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Screen-Shot-2016-04-13-at-8.26.56-AM.png

I would think she would have announced it by now. Esp since her fans have taken upon themselves to create the rumor and some people are being mean about it.You'd think she'd shut people up a month later.

To be frank, I think sometimes Her stomach is more relaxed in certain photos than they are with others. Like at the show, its hard to make your stomach appear flatter when you are walking like a model with  wings on your back, so her tummy looked like it does on the left. But in the finale photos, the wings are off, she is walking carelessly, she liked like she did on the photo on the right. Basically, candice is doing something that causes her stomach to not look bloated at certain moments.

I could be wrong. But the way that belly pops out one moment but gone another... I think her body evolved the same way Heidi's did and she tries to conceal it sometimes.

Just now, phang.s said:

I guess the people who were mad when everyone was convinced she was pregnant at the show feel stupid. 

Friday my understanding  people were only mad because they felt it was disrespected to candice, Because what if it didn’t turn out to be true. I am glad it is and happy for her