Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 hours ago, diamondtw said:

rSX6nZl.gif

Painfully accurate. Every time I get bangs, I say never again, and then a few months later....”Ooh I should get bangs.” :rofl: 

I really like the bangs on Elsa and Taylor, but from the few pictures I’ve seen of Romee, I don’t think that cut works well for her. Also, I’m sure this isn’t the case, but it gave me the impression of her copycatting Taylor. :p 

I’m debating bangs myself! I pretty much know I’ll regret it. :ninja:

I don’t think Romee looks that bad. I get the copycat comment though. She may have thought Taylor looked good so she’d try too. Imitation did the highest form of flattery though, right?

17 minutes ago, LuckyXR said:

I’m debating bangs myself! I pretty much know I’ll regret it. :ninja:

I don’t think Romee looks that bad. I get the copycat comment though. She may have thought Taylor looked good so she’d try too. Imitation did the highest form of flattery though, right?

It wasn't even Romee, it's Danielle that has been giving EVERYONE the same haircut.

6 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

A Nepotism Crew Member and The Infamous Closer...

This video > That video.

Pluses of gumby video: atleast when gumby doesn't have an ass he isn't supposed to.

Gumby is thicc where it matters

Gumby is a nudist and is fine with that, society accepts him for this and we all love him. Until the FCC deems this offensive and someone could complain that there is no genitalia, and force gumby to identify "it's" sexuality to stop confusing children.

Pluses of VS video: I got to link a gumby video.

Reminds me if my Significant other wants to go to VS, she better have some meat, otherwise i will think of these two when i am ____ her.

The hairstyle make Taylor look like she's wearing a cheap wig and is 10 years older than she is. One of Taylor's standout features are her eyebrows and now they are covered. In my mind I feel like the longer hair/extensions make some of the models uninspiring walks a little more dynamic when it flies on the runway.