Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

15 hours ago, Clauds said:

They released a short version of the video back in the day, but we didn't get the full video unti George passed away. And is not even just the styling of the video itself, it's mostly about the models for me. In the 2010 video you see women, current Angels are for sure pretty but most of them are not exactly as striking, sexy or womanly as say Rosie, Emanuela, Brooklyn or Jarah.

Thank you for this gem of a video. Missed it for some reason even though I've been following Russell for the longest time. The brand definitely went downhill with this change in catering to a different demographic. To me it's sad. Also, when checking Russell's youtube channel, even he seems to be missing the old(er) days :/

On 2017-12-09 at 11:37 AM, LuckyXR said:

I’m sure some VS employee has been quoted as saying how VS “empowers women and doesn’t sexualize” them. So that wouldn’t technically be an empty cause.

:rofl: 

We're told Adriana thinks Victoria's Secret actually empowers women to be confident.

If you mute it and reduce it to 0.75 speed... actually becomes my fave clip of Jo in a long while. 

Guess I kind of prefer her outfit without the wings/jacket/curly hair? 

(I realise that's literally just black lingerie and a body stocking..... but whatever she looks good)