Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

3 hours ago, bump said:

OMG she was absolute favorite for VS and still is. She is also my all time favorite model for anything else.

In my opinion, I think she started partying too much, coming in tired and worn out and maybe even hung over and started gaining weight...I think she looks great with extra weight but i doubt VS agreed with me. so I think she just wasn't taking it seriously enough. look at the rest of the angels/models except Behati...they alltake their job seriously , exercise a lot and eat right and sleep and dont party every night or close to...I think barbara is getting more serious now but I think the VS ship for her has sailed. 

I don't know who any of the new models for VS are.

I only care about Candice, Elsa, Taylor, Jasmine, Grace, and kind of Rommee....VS please make Grace an angel!!!

Sara, Stella, Martha, Adriana, Lais could all leave and I wouldn't care. I would actually be thankful. 

Hoping for Babs to work with VS again. 

The funniest thing about the differences between the two videos Clauds posted is look at the difference in the women. They're roughly the same age in their respective videos but the women look so much more mature in the Freedom tribute. You can tell that VS has switched their demographic up and are catering to a younger audience. I think one of the biggest tells of that is Pink. We went from Alessandra and Miranda to Rachel and Zuri. (I'm excluding Grace because she's kind of an outlier for my point) 

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

Friendly reminder that this is what VS used to give us

And this is what we get nowdays

This brand has go downhill so bad so fast :rofl: 

No they haven't. They just shifted slowly like the rest of the industry.

Here's the Angel's (+ Grace & VS account) top nine most liked picture of 2017

ZLOAD33s_t.jpg rJdQXvKk_t.jpg 89bvIep4_t.jpg sOyhbFu1_t.jpg zMjORPIa_t.jpg 00qZ8OLn_t.jpg TBEDk54c_t.jpg Up8ACvSl_t.jpg dEwXEyKV_t.jpg BcqrNk2N_t.jpg BNTQ9zAT_t.jpg O38cteOf_t.jpg ssjtol1A_t.jpg 5RA1tzsL_t.jpg BMiiJfaV_t.jpg 5HBxRYEW_t.jpg

Most likes this year overall

Taylor (130.5M)

Alessandra (83.2M)

Josephine (81.6M)

Elsa (67.9M)

Sara (63.8M)

Adriana (61.7M)

Romee (59.4M)

Candice (49.3M)

Jasmine (41.4 M)

Martha (28.5M)

Behati (25.3M)

Stella (24.1M)

Lily (20.6M)

Lais (13.9M)

Grace (5.4M)

56 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Whoa, I’m surprised by Elsa having more overall likes than Sara, Adri and Candice. They all have millions more followers than her. 

Jk jk. Just saw she posted +185 more pictures than Sara did all year. :rofl: 

Average likes per picture looks like this:

Taylor - 394 398
Candice - 279 035
Victoria's Secret - 269 234
Sara - 213 642
Behati - 213 282
Josephine 195 336
Romee - 174 298
Adriana - 166 969
Elsa - 140 187
Alessandra - 128 025
Stella - 90 634
Jasmine - 87 325
Lily - 70 210
Martha - 61 847
Lais - 41 131
Grace - 16 815

9 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Yeah, this makes more sense to me. The overall likes isn't that reliable because you've got Elsa posting 480 pictures in a year, and Candice posting 175. 

Alessandra's engagement rates are horrendous when you see she has almost 9 million followers, but is getting less likes than girls like Elsa and Romee who have just hit 4 mil. Lily's is quite poor as well. 

Actually, Adriana's suck too. Almost 12 mil followers, and she's under two of the 4 mil follower girls. 

Also y'all keep excluding Zuri from these lists like she hasn't been a spokesperson a year longer than Grace. :ninja: 

5 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Taylor - 394 398
Candice - 279 035
Victoria's Secret - 269 234
Sara - 213 642
Behati - 213 282
Josephine 195 336
Romee - 174 298
Adriana - 166 969
Elsa - 140 187
Alessandra - 128 025
Stella - 90 634
Jasmine - 87 325
Lily - 70 210
Martha - 61 847
Lais - 41 131
Grace - 16 815

Ok - this is more of an information. :smile:

So, Alessandra has the highest number of posts (650), followed by Elsa (485), but Taylor wins in likes with only half of the number of Alessandra's posts. :D

W

8 minutes ago, ivancica said:

Ok - this is more of an information. :smile:

So, Alessandra has the highest number of posts (650), followed by Elsa (485), but Taylor wins in likes with only half of the number of Alessandra's posts. :D

Wtf! Ale and Elsa probably have a contract with instagram. Those numbers just too much.

7 hours ago, Dipit said:

:angel:

you guys try to make wine out of water with what little we actually know about why Adriana did what she did. Give it time. 

the flip flopping here is mind numbing.

Adriana Lima May Be Leaving Victoria's Secret: "I Will Not Take My Clothes Off Anymore"

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a14401174/adriana-lima-wont-take-her-clothes-off-instagram/? 

6 hours ago, Sanni said:

^ To be fair, the unofficial video wasn’t released until years later.

They released a short version of the video back in the day, but we didn't get the full video unti George passed away. And is not even just the styling of the video itself, it's mostly about the models for me. In the 2010 video you see women, current Angels are for sure pretty but most of them are not exactly as striking, sexy or womanly as say Rosie, Emanuela, Brooklyn or Jarah.

I don't understand why Taylor's Instagram is so popular. She is very pretty, of course, but I find her Instagram very boring.

And Stella's top 3 most liked has two pics with Elsa, she should post pics with Elsa more often. I am surprised that not one picture of her and Barbara Palvin made it to top 9, considering that Barbara has more followers than Elsa.

I don't think Adriana would have made it far in HF at all, maybe commercial modeling, I'm glad she stayed with VS.  To me the relationship is symbiotic.

Robin is surprising me she has a RBF but she looks good in motion and not bad in professional photos.

+1 on the Cintia missed opportunity, I cant see Alexina being anything more than just a red head for red hair in the lineup sake. Also I cannot unsee the triangle head post.

VS needs to send some talent scouts down to Brazil and scout some fresh faces to cultivate into what they want.

I think nowadays it has more to do with being a spokesperson and a large social media following aka free advertising, that might be one of the reasons Kate G was let go.

In terms of the current instagirls, the only one I can see them signing right now would be Bella.

8 hours ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

I don't understand why Taylor's Instagram is so popular. She is very pretty, of course, but I find her Instagram very boring.

And Stella's top 3 most liked has two pics with Elsa, she should post pics with Elsa more often. I am surprised that not one picture of her and Barbara Palvin made it to top 9, considering that Barbara has more followers than Elsa.

Because she has a pretty face and KNOWS how to work it for selfies. Unlike some people (adriana). Also, the kind of look taylor has fits, she has the look that would be popular amongst IG

I love Ale but I do think sometimes her numbers are just inflated. Esp twitter, she surpassed Adriana even.

Adriana is choosing to ignore the rumors and theories made about her and VS so I don't think she is leaving. She always ignore rumors like that, and I think she was talking about Love advert. She also unfollowed other models that aren't VS angels like bella hadid. Esp since there seems to be no problem from VS' end of what she said. She just better prepare herself for the backlash of making people freak out.

Adriana may not be the typical HF girl you think of when you hear HF, but she did do quite a lot of runway shows back when she started, but many models start out that way. Doutzen did as well and even though she didn't have the rail thin figure, she was very good at it and a breath of fresh air in the fashion world.