Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

34 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Alexina is shooting with the main crew today and with the Angels, how long has it been since they combined a non-Angel with Angels for a shoot? It's been ages, she must have made a really good impresion on them 

Yes but now they have like 13 angels and they don't need to use non-Angels more. 

So the bruises on the legs... I am no doctor but I tend to bruise easily during periods of  malnutrition/missing key vitamins which happens when I screw with my diet due to stress/work/lack of sleep. You guys already know how they mess with their bodies to prepare for the show so to me, the easy bruising is no surprise.

On another note, oh god no with Alexina. I just can’t stand her for no reason in particular. I’m hoping that she gets dropped like buttered toast and forgotten under the kitchen counter within the year.

4 hours ago, Dipit said:

So the bruises on the legs... I am no doctor but I tend to bruise easily during periods of  malnutrition/missing key vitamins which happens when I screw with my diet due to stress/work/lack of sleep. You guys already know how they mess with their bodies to prepare for the show so to me, the easy bruising is no surprise.

I think it's also the weird filters Jerome puts on his photos that cause unflattering shadows and changes to skin tone. But it could be from irregular eating habits and excessive exercise (or even just from bumps while exercising)

11 hours ago, Sanni said:

I’m not excited about Alexina. Tired of her being the new IT girl around here. 

I have mixed feelings on her. I think she's really pretty in motion but kind of unphotogenic? But I love her hair and personality a lot though.

3 hours ago, freya said:

I have mixed feelings on her. I think she's really pretty in motion but kind of unphotogenic? But I love her hair and personality a lot though.

Have to agree. Would LOVE a readhead in the mix, but i'm just not sure about Alexina yet. I think she's beautiful but i get the unphotogenic part. Also just can't get over those brows. Just not my personal taste. 

1 minute ago, notthatkindagirl said:

Have to agree. Would LOVE a readhead in the mix, but i'm just not sure about Alexina yet. I think she's beautiful but i get the unphotogenic part. Also just can't get over those brows. Just not my personal taste. 

It's not just the brows that I dislike, it's the shape of her jawline, and her cheekbone set which makes her face look like an inverted triangle. She constantly looks gaunt or like she's sucking in her cheeks. I just don't find her attractive in the least.  I'm sure her VS pictures will look okay because I can honestly see VS photoshopping her face just enough to give her a less harsh look.

Examples of the triangle gauntness