Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, PinkCouture said:

Yeah that's what I thought :p Yeah most sports are pretty boring. The only sport I truly enjoy watching is Basketball. Other than that I only watch other sports b/c other people around me are watching the games :laugh: And I sometimes work with professional athletes. Hockey players are usually very humble and down-to-earth :hehe: 

Terribly off topic, but have you ever worked with my man Sidney Crosby?

6 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Mind if I PM you? I'd love to ask more about your experiences with them. Was it Geno, Phil, Letang, Flower or someone else?

Sorry, I can't remember :sad: Most of the athletes I have worked with are from local teams (mainly Bruins and the Revs) but feel free to PM me :smile: 

16 minutes ago, Warhol said:

In my opinion, Romee, Jo, Stella and Martha can GO for real.... 

Taylor, Sara, Elsa, Laís and Jas are perfect with Lily A, Adriana and Candice

Yea I agree romee jo and Stella are just there it's next those girls should go they can keep lais sara jas and Taylor and more as you said 

24 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

VS has started using Zoey Grossman as a photographer recently. (Elsa was with her today.) Her lingerie lookbooks for For Love and Lemons are always so beautiful- I hope this translates to her VS stuff. 

I like her style too, definitely more artistic than most of the other VS photographers. 

Also Frida and her body are :wub: VS need to use her more

Alexina is shooting with the main crew today and with the Angels, how long has it been since they combined a non-Angel with Angels for a shoot? It's been ages, she must have made a really good impresion on them 

14 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

:ninja: Yes but you're a flames gal..........

:blah:

(I’m barely a Flames gal. Just “hometown” pride. :p

28 minutes ago, freya said:

I like her style too, definitely more artistic than most of the other VS photographers. 

Also Frida and her body are :wub: VS need to use her more

I find her style really soft and feminine too. :heart: 

I still don’t know what happened with Frida and VS. They gave her a solo commercial, and then she stopped shooting for them. :cry: