Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Shhhh if you say it, they will come and rage. :rofl:

Amount of fucks I give: Zero. I'm allowed to think Sara doesn't add anything to the table and the fact that VS keeps neglecting her means they probably feel the same way :Amelie_wft:

Thrilled to see Alexina is finally shooting VS!! So so excited, I think she'll a nice to the brand, I hope they continue to work with her :heart: Also LMAO at people saying Jo is blonde, she's brunette, end of it. The only blondes in that picture are Romee and Elsa

7 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I'm curious, no disrespect or hate intended, but why do you think Jo posts so many half naked pictures of herself on Social Media? I get being proud of your body, but at the same time everyone already can see her half naked with the VS pics, so is there really a point in posting as many as she does?

When you got it you flaunt it :idk:

I am sure she is just proud of her body. I don't see it as coming from a place of seeking approval. 

Just now, gotportugal said:

Take.That.Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's true tho :rofl: 

I like Sara, for fuck's sake I cannot stand Josphine, everyone knows it. But the reality is, when you have Taylor and Josephine, do you really need Sara? I rather see VS keep Sara than Josephine, but when you at their work with the brand, it's clear they like Josephine a lot more, again, if it was my company, I'd keep Taylor and Sara any day but in this particular context, it's clear VS themselves prefer Josephine. The same happens with Romee, Stella, Martha and Elsa, it's just plain absurd to me to have all four women, but I think based on this brand and group of women the ones I'd keep are Romee and Elsa :idk: 

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

It's true tho :rofl: 

I like Sara, for fuck's sake I cannot stand Josphine, everyone knows it. But the reality is, when you have Taylor and Josephine, do you really need Sara? I rather see VS keep Sara than Josephine, but when you at their work with the brand, it's clear they like Josephine a lot more, again, if it was my company, I'd keep Taylor and Sara any day but in this particular context, it's clear VS themselves prefer Josephine. The same happens with Romee, Stella, Martha and Elsa, it's just plain absurd to me to have all four women, but I think based on this brand and group of women the ones I'd keep are Romee and Elsa :idk: 

I was kidding :smile: I fully understand your point of view even if I want a different group.

22 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

If Josephine doesn't post pictures of herself naked the Raiders won't win the Stanley Cup Baseball Series. It's all riding on her shoulder and/or boobs. 

The Raiders suck and their fans are freaking insane and delusional :wacko: Keep in mind I am a Pats fan and we are pretty insane but Raiders fans takes it to a totally delusional level :ermm: I like Jo, but she gets points taken off for rooting for a shitty team :thumbs_up: 

I am sure it was meant as a joke but just in case :p...

Hockey = Stanley Cup

American Football = Lombardi Trophy

Real Football = FIFA World Cup Trophy (?)

Baseball = Commissioner's Trophy

Basketball = Larry O'Brien Trophy

44 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I'm curious, no disrespect or hate intended, but why do you think Jo posts so many half naked pictures of herself on Social Media? I get being proud of your body, but at the same time everyone already can see her half naked with the VS pics, so is there really a point in posting as many as she does?

Maybe she is insecure and needs a lot external reassurance so she doesn't start bawling  :idk: 

8 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

The Raiders suck and their fans are freaking insane and delusional :wacko: Keep in mind I am a Pats fan and we are pretty insane but Raiders fans takes it to a totally delusional level :ermm: I like Jo, but she gets points taken off for rooting for a shitty team :thumbs_up: 

I am sure it was meant as a joke but just in case :p...

[...]

:rofl: Yes, just a joke! I've never been able to sit through an entire football game. I'm a "halfway show" kinda girl, but I do follow hockey! #CANADA

5 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

:rofl: Yes, just a joke! I've never been able to sit through an entire football game. I'm a "halfway show" kinda girl, but I do follow hockey! #CANADA

Yeah that's what I thought :p Yeah most sports are pretty boring. The only sport I truly enjoy watching is Basketball. Other than that I only watch other sports b/c other people around me are watching the games :laugh: And I sometimes work with professional athletes. Hockey players are usually very humble and down-to-earth :hehe: 

4 hours ago, Clauds said:

Nah, what does Sara add to the brand? Nothing. We already have Taylor and Josephine to cover brunette spots,is not like Sara has actually made impact:idk: 

Sara, together with Elsa (and Stella?) are the only ones out of the NA who actually can pull "sexy-i'm-gonna-eat-the-camera" looks.

The others are bubbly. That's it. 

With that said, considering VS doesn't do "sexy" anymore, perhaps you are right: she doesn't add anything to the brand.