Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I don't even like Josephine and I adore my girl Stella. But I'd be more than happy, actually, thrilled if VS dropped everyone else and just kept these six women, it's a solid group with a little bit of everything, makes you realise how pointless it is to have the other six (or seven) women around. I think this is a group strong enough and VS could do a better job at pushing a small group instead of having a dozen of girls

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

But I'd be more than happy, actually, thrilled if VS dropped everyone else and just kept these six women, it's a solid group with a little bit of everything, makes you realize how pointless it is to have the other six (or seven) women around. I think this is a group strong enough and VS could do a better job at pushing a small group instead of having a dozen of girls.

+1

7 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I don't even like Josephine and I adore my girl Stella. But I'd be more than happy, actually, thrilled if VS dropped everyone else and just kept these six women, it's a solid group with a little bit of everything, makes you realise how pointless it is to have the other six (or seven) women around. I think this is a group strong enough and VS could do a better job at pushing a small group instead of having a dozen of girls

Agreed but I’m just not a fan of Romee. I’d pick Sara over her, keep Candice around for the veteran Angel and be happy.

@*Luna* It's not about how many people like or dislike Candice. It's about if there is any basis for their dislike. If we are going the "putting words in people their mouth"

route, the quoted phrases are all yours.  Again don't try to flake and steer off topic by trying to make it personal. Once again I ask you:

How do you know that Candice mocked Adriana? How do you know that Candice is bitchy?

Since quite a few of you guys said those things about her you must all know something I don't. I don't have any insight on her other than her social media

and work promos. I have not been aware of any hostility between Candice and other models. But you guys say there is. For 4 full pages. So please enlighten me.

VS is clearly more into Romee tho, and especially when it's time for the VSFS Romee > Sara by a long shot, and she fits better with the other girls IMO. I also think we've come to the point of not needing a "veteran" Angel, Candice is Elsa's age, both Elsa and Lais have now walked seven shows each, is not like they haven't been around for a long time.

Again, those are not my personal favorite six models, but I think it's the lineup that would be the best and I can see those six women becoming the future of the brand.

VS clearly gives zero fucks anymore about their veteran angels :rofl: I seriously wonder how Ale really feels about her departure and how it was handled by VS. 

On a different note, I don’t see Stella staying for much longer. She didn’t look all that excited this year but come to think of it, she never really looks excited :rofl: 

Okay enough with the back and forth at each other, you've had multiple pages of chit chat with no resolve so it's time to move on. The thread is veering wildly off topic at and the reports are flying. Although it's okay to express opinions and give constructive criticism, we ask that you please refrain from attacking, baiting, bashing and flaming. This is not limited to the models and celebrities featured on BZ, it also includes your fellow members.

If anyone would like to continue this discussion, feel free to PM each other, hell get a group PM going, just leave it off this thread. For now, let's get back to the topic at hand. Thanks for your cooperation.

7 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

VS clearly gives zero fucks anymore about their veteran angels :rofl: I seriously wonder how Ale really feels about her departure and how it was handled by VS. 

Considering there is a lot of < > surrounding her leaving VS, I'd say she was pretty < >. Sending PM :rofl:

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

On a different note, I don’t see Stella staying for much longer. She didn’t look all that excited this year but come to think of it, she never really looks excited :rofl: 

To be honest, I think Behati appeared as much as Stella on this year's show. That said, I can't say what she looked like. At all.

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

VS is clearly more into Romee tho, and especially when it's time for the VSFS Romee > Sara by a long shot, and she fits better with the other girls IMO. I also think we've come to the point of not needing a "veteran" Angel, Candice is Elsa's age, both Elsa and Lais have now walked seven shows each, is not like they haven't been around for a long time.

Again, those are not my personal favorite six models, but I think it's the lineup that would be the best and I can see those six women becoming the future of the brand.

(Most of them) seem to get along as well.

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

No Sara? PogChamp

I'm not surprised they're pushing Jo the most as she tries to cultivate  that bombshell image. 

On the other hand, Taylor is the most popular on social media but she doesn't really post sexy pictures and doesn't really seem to be into promoting herself as sexy. 

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

No Sara? PogChamp

Nah, what does Sara add to the brand? Nothing. We already have Taylor and Josephine to cover brunette spots,is not like Sara has actually made impact:idk: 

4 minutes ago, Ichigo9 said:

I'm not surprised they're pushing Jo the most as she tries to cultivate  that bombshell image. 

On the other hand, Taylor is the most popular on social media but she doesn't really post sexy pictures and doesn't really seem to be into promoting herself as sexy. 

Yeah this is true but Taylor is younger and has a long way to go but they are pushing jo it's good tho

1 minute ago, Ichigo9 said:

Taylor has other brands she needs to appease. Maybe it's just the conservative side of me, but flashing your shit all over social media doesn't exactly seem like the kind of image some of these other companies want to promote.

Also for the last time. Taylor (not Tequila Taylor who is wild, but still contained) is by her very nature a lot more reserved than most of the VS models, she's never been prone to posting a bunch of half naked pictures.