Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Candice will get paired with Lily for everything now, Adriana is probably going to just do solo stuff and when she has to do group things it will probably be with Candice and Lily, VS has always tried to kept veterans from newbies separated and I wouldn't expect that to change. All this IF Candice doesn't get knocked up again, which some people think she already is. Either way, I don't see any of the three remaning vets staying any longer than three years so we'll see how they start pushing for a new "Main girl" a la Tyra, Heidi, Adriana and to a lesser extent Candice, of if they'll just kill the concept altogether.

Also LMAO at yall just realising Candice used to be a major bitch, it was so obvious :rofl:  

6 hours ago, notthatkindagirl said:

Read about all this gossip between them ages ago when i was just a lurker. :ninja: Yeah I think the cattyness is over now and Candice matured. I mean, she's a veteran angel now too. Candi crying backstage about Ale leaving looked genuine, so I imagine they do care for eachother in some way and it's not all fabricated friendship, as some people say it is. Haven't heard anything juicy between Adriana and Candice in recent years, and i actually like that. Since Ale is gone now, in my eyes they are the two queens of VS left, and I would love to see them paired together more often! IF Adri is going to do any more shoots in the near future... A girl can only hope. 

yeah I also think that helped too! They pretty much are in the same damn boat with each other lol They may as well be getting along.

1 hour ago, CandleVixen said:

In my not so humble opinion and thoughts, she's not the GOAT.  

I agree. She is another angel who is above the new angels and she certainly has a strong fanbase. But she has a few more years before people can put her on the same level as true GOAT of VS.

1 hour ago, nuttyfeet said:

Can someone explain GOAT to me. I understand its some sort of compliment because Gisele and Adriana and sometimes Candice is called a goat but what does it imply?

Greatest of all time. People have no business calling Candice that I am sorry. Even as an Adriana fan, I am not comfortable with it because of Tyra and Gisele, I can tell people neglect to remember them these days. Anybody saying that about Candice is just a stan and perhaps they don't know the details of other VS angels careers

8 hours ago, Clauds said:

Candice will get paired with Lily for everything now, Adriana is probably going to just do solo stuff and when she has to do group things it will probably be with Candice and Lily, VS has always tried to kept veterans from newbies separated and I wouldn't expect that to change. All this IF Candice doesn't get knocked up again, which some people think she already is. Either way, I don't see any of the three remaning vets staying any longer than three years so we'll see how they start pushing for a new "Main girl" a la Tyra, Heidi, Adriana and to a lesser extent Candice, of if they'll just kill the concept altogether.

Also LMAO at yall just realising Candice used to be a major bitch, it was so obvious :rofl:  

I think alot of people don't know to be honest. But I have seen some fans see those videos and they try to sugar coat it.

MOST PHOTOGRAPHED DUO on Victoria's Secret Photoshoots (no solo or big group photos included, only duo ones - 2016.12.31-2017.12.06)

1. Romee + Taylor  - 20  :heart:

2. Jasmine + Sara  - 7

3. Jasmine + Elsa  - 6

Elsa + Taylor  - 6

Jo + Taylor - 6

4. Jasmine + Jo  - 5

Elsa + Jo - 5

Jasmine + Romee - 5

Elsa + Martha - 5

Lais + Elsa - 5

5. Jo + Sara - 4

Jasmine + Adriana - 4

6. Candice + Lily - 3 

Jo + Romee - 3 

Jasmine + Taylor - 3

Elsa + Sara - 3

x3.png

22 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Greatest of all time. People have no business calling Candice that I am sorry. Even as an Adriana fan, I am not comfortable with it because of Tyra and Gisele, I can tell people neglect to remember them these days. Anybody saying that about Candice is just a stan and perhaps they don't know the details of other VS angels careers

Well GIsele is married to the GOAT :D He might be an arrogant asshole with a chip on his shoulder (I have witness him being a douche-cano to others) but nonetheless The GOAT :thumbs_up: