Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ I watched that video a week or so ago, and couldn’t get through it. They actually booked her and she was such a terrible model they shut down the shoot. :ninja: 

I wouldn’t say that’s VS rejecting you- they wanted you and you couldn’t do the job they hired you for. 

31 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

^ I watched that video a week or so ago, and couldn’t get through it. They actually booked her and she was such a terrible model they shut down the shoot. :ninja: 

I wouldn’t say that’s VS rejecting you- they wanted you and you couldn’t do the job they hired you for. 

What did she do? I have no desire to watch that video

On ‎03‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 3:43 PM, Abry9285 said:

I understand that Jo is VS' favorite NA and they are trying to bring her up as the 'the one' by giving her the most oppurtunities, but it isn't working. Jo is getting treated like Candice used to get treated and Candice is considered one of the queens of VS now, but Jo just isn't recieved that way. People are already tired of seeing her everywhere and I'm sure that's how they were with Candice, but not nearly as many people asked themselves 'why her?' when they saw her. Candice stood out, in VS photoshoots and the VSFS, but Jo isn't like that. She's good in photoshoots and campaigns, but they're are other NA's, Sara and Elsa, who are just as good if not better. The VSFS is a problem for Jo too, she isn't a standout, even when she has the best wings or outfits, other NA's shine far brighter even when they are given mediocre outfits compared to hers. The current queens of VS our queens because not only do they have major influence over the VS fanbase, but also in other modeling fields. Adriana, Candice, and Alessandra are influential in other types of modeling also. They do HF, campains, and runway and they excel at them, Jo doesn't do that. She's walking less shows then she did before becoming an angel and while she's getting HF photoshoots, they're heavily criticized. So far, the only thing she's doing well on outside of VS is campaigns and she doesn't do many of them. In my opinion, I think they're plenty of other NA's who are worthy of this special attention because they have their careers figured out and are constantly improving.

See you in a few years.

18 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

What did she do? I have no desire to watch that video

They booked her for Pink white wall, and she showed up for the shoot and was apparently so nervous that she was a mess in front of the camera so the photographer told her it wasn’t working and just ended the shoot super early and sent everyone home. 

While I totally get the whole “learn from your failures! Everything will be okay!” I imagine it’s really easy to preach that when you’re married to a multi-millionaire, opposed to a struggling model who blew a chance with a huge company. :rofl: 

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

They booked her for Pink white wall, and she showed up for the shoot and was apparently so nervous that she was a mess in front of the camera so the photographer told her it wasn’t working and just ended the shoot super early and sent everyone home. 

While I totally get the whole “learn from your failures! Everything will be okay!” I imagine it’s really easy to preach that when you’re married to a multi-millionaire, opposed to a struggling model who blew a chance with a huge company. :rofl: 

I didn't watch the video but I feel bad for her. I could imagine how nerve-wreaking it was to get booked for PINK and then messed up so much that the photographer had to end the shoot early :/

Who is she married to? :p

5 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Yikes, thanks for answering :smile: 

She should have taken a shot of vodka or tequila to calm her nerves! Don’t worry, almost everyone has done it.

This reminds me of a story about Kate Moss being so nervous to shoot topless for Calvin Klein (?) when she was young, that she hid in the bathroom and cried. I guess what separates stars/successful people from the rest is how they can pull themselves together and “fake it till they make it.”

16 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Who is she married to? :p

Russian Canadian businessman- Gary Lipovetsky. He’s 20~ years older than her and Google says he’s close to a $40 mil net worth. 

Not too shabby. :p 

Edit: He’s from the Ukraine, not Russia. 

46 minutes ago, Diorsfashion said:

lol they won't stop promoting jo they love her and all her fans to she's the next behati and it's so noticeable when they have 13 other angels I think they should remove some angels and people wouldn't notice that 

Your obsession with dragging Jo down is becoming madness at this point... And you dare saying to someone to "calm down" because the person said that we get that Jo is getting on the nerves of some people and no need to say it 4 times. No one talked about Josephine since a few pages and you're still talking about her :ninja:

Yes VS loves her, it's not her fault if she has great energy and a bombshell body. If they call her to do x or y campaign she's not gonna say 'oh I don't really want to upset people so I'm not gonna do this one'. Y'all would say she's a diva or a bitch that don't appreciate others :rolleyes: