Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I can't imagine Liu Wen becoming an Angel. Like TDH said it would limit her too much and I doubt she wants that. Also, VS wouldn't pay her the amount she's worth and in general I don't get the sense she is that interested in becoming an Angel.

I still think Ming is the best candidate of all the Asians models. Is she also signed with L'Oreal? I know she has done a bunch of L'Oreal promos in China :idk:

Zuri will probably get the boot after next year's show. She is a pretty girl but lacks the star quality VS seeks :/

20 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

No need for man boobs to achieve it :ninja::rofl: 

Her training bra was 2 pieces of Kleenex held together by two pieces of lace

22 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

#ManBoobs? :p

I think most pre teens have bigger ones than her :ermm: 

37 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I can't imagine Liu Wen becoming an Angel. Like TDH said it would limit her too much and I doubt she wants that. Also, VS wouldn't pay her the amount she's worth and in general I don't get the sense she is that interested in becoming an Angel.

I still think Ming is the best candidate of all the Asians models. Is she also signed with L'Oreal? I know she has done a bunch of L'Oreal promos in China :idk:

Zuri will probably get the boot after next year's show. She is a pretty girl but lacks the star quality VS seeks :/

I think zuri will get the boot to they just seem to use her then forget and now vs are using more grace and Alecia m for pink they should remove Martha and replace with her with grace as an angel 

1 hour ago, Limerlight said:

Her training bra was 2 pieces of Kleenex held together by two pieces of lace

I think most pre teens have bigger ones than her :ermm: 

I had to google  images of her to look at her boobs :p She is not totally flat---she got some meat on chest :laugh: But yes there are pre-teen girls with bigger boobs than her but many of them are also overweight :ninja:

5 hours ago, ceceshores said:

Realistically speaking, how do people think the line up will look a year or two from now? Not how you WANT it to look, but based on how VS seems to be using the girls.

Stella and Candice seem to be over VS completely. behati will probably never come back. Lily will hold on as long as she can (and if Adri, Candice, and Bee leave VS might want her to stay for a couple of more years) 

VS Angel Lineup early 2020

Lily Jasmine Lais Elsa Taylor Romee Grace Josephine 

- also someone random but famous, maybe Kaia or Bella.. because they are lacking star power after Adri and Candice leave 

In two years I can see Elsa, Josephine, Jas, Romee, Lais and Grace as Angels with Adriana and maybe Candice just walking the show. With Kaia and Thylane probably working on Pink before they are moved to mainline, there is just no way in hell VS is going to pass on them Kaia has already gotten her ass kissed by VS and Thylane already went to meetings with VS.

Alannah Walton is also someone to keep an eye on, she's 17 but Ed has shown her some love already and she was a guest as this year's show

Alannah gives me georgia fowler vibes.

On the line up topic i hope they stick with 6 girls (Sara, Taylor, Romee, Jo, Jas and Lais) for a while, that means bye Adriana, Candice, Lily, Bee (which breaks my heart), Stella, Elsa and Martha.

The lineup above will never happen, but you cant stop dreamin

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

With Kaia and Thylane probably working on Pink before they are moved to mainline, there is just no way in hell VS is going to pass on them Kaia has already gotten her ass kissed by VS and Thylane already went to meetings with VS.

Alannah Walton is also someone to keep an eye on, she's 17 but Ed has shown her some love already and she was a guest as this year's show

The moment Kaia and Thylane turn 18, VS are so going to pounce on them :rofl: Both are great additions to the contracted lineup :hehe: Thylane give a bit of a Laetitia vibe and she has that Lolita look :p 

Alannah has potential :smile: 

1 hour ago, shver said:

I doubt Thylane will be an angel... I just get a feeling lol. But Kaia will probably walk in 2019, and be made an angel if they offer her enough money, shortly after. 

Thylane has Angel potential but not sure how well she would do. If she does become an Angel I don’t see her staying too long. 

You know Kaia and her crew will negotiate a tough contract with VS. I could also imagine her saying no to an Angel contract bc of the restrictions.

Both of them will probably get a nice cosmetic contract that might interfere with  an Angel contract,