Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Blanca looks incredibly beautiful in pictures BUT not so much in motion… I think she is one of those really photogenic people who don’t look quite as good in real life. I understand many feel she is a goddess either way but to me her looks are a little quirky on video.

If the rumours about Kelly getting a contract are true(which I’m sure they’re not), she’s Asian. 

Since I’m sure y’all mean an East Asian girl, Ming is the strongest contender, especially following her publicity from this show. I think Sui is sexier than Ming, but I also think Sui is more than content to just stay in China and work there. 

Ming also just signed to Biotherm, where Candice and Elsa have contracts, which probably means nothing in terms of VS, but I think she’s more invested in still building her career than Sui. 

I don’t think Liu would want to limit herself to VS with a contract. 

GIVE ME ELIZABETH WOOD FOR PINK. :ninjaknives:

19 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

Realistically speaking, how do people think the line up will look a year or two from now? Not how you WANT it to look, but based on how VS seems to be using the girls.

6-7 blondes

3 brunettes

2 black hair

1 red head

1 random

:Dinah:

I think realistically the next three years will be for sure: Elsa, Jasmine, Lais, Martha, Sara, Romee, Josephine. I can see Taylor, Stella, Candice and Adriana all possibly stepping out sometime within those three years. VS might be able to entice Taylor and Stella to stay but they seem over it, as does Candice.  I can’t see Bee coming back, and I think Lily has maybe one more show left. 

I don’t think Elsa or Martha will do more than another three years (one more contract renewal if they’re still working on 3 year terms). I think we’re stuck with Jo for the long haul, but the other girls are up in the air to me. 

I’m positive Grace will sign as an Angel in 2019 after the 2018 show, as that gives her 3 show as Pink girl. I think Zuri will get the Rachel treatment and just fade out. I was honestly a little surprised she was featured in this show, since she seems to be sidelined in Pink for girls like Maggie and Alanna. Case in point, Grace and Alecia M are on a location shoot in the Bahamas right now, and Zuri was in NY shooting white wall. 

I really don’t think they’ll add anyone else in the next year as an Angel. :idk: I’d love if they’d add some diversity to their line up with an asian model like Kelly or Ming, or even increased the ratio of WOC in general with Leomie A or someone similar but I don’t think it’ll happen.