Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Xi will “lower Chinese barriers for foreign investors, while strengthening domestic innovative capabilities in digital, engineering, genetic, aerospace, cyberspace, and smart technologies”. How many Chinese barriers should foreign businesses expect to encounter if they want to invest in such capabilities? They are left guessing, as are the organisers of Victoria’s Secret who reportedly could not even get a permit to film on the street outside the venue where their fashion show was to be staged.

Are we allowed to discuss a little from the show in here? I know 99% of the discussion went/is going on in the 2017 Show thread but I’m not able to access it as of now because of post limit.

I just had a comment anyways, I wondered if anyone noticed how different Candice looked this year? She looked older if not harder in the face to me. But her body was killer as always so that distracted me a little.

GotPortugal's 'VS Angel Social Media Report: VSFS Edition Day 3 (Sunday)

(Sunday Gain)

Taylor Hill (21.6k) +9.2k  (took the throne and not giving it back again)

Sara Sampaio (10.8k) -2.8k 

Elsa Hosk (10.7k) -4.7k 

Romee Strijd (10.6k)  -12.6k 

Martha Hunt (10.4k) -7k

Alessandra Ambrosio (9.8k) +0.8k

Josephine Skriver (9.7k) +3k 

Adriana Lima (9k) -1.5k

Lily Aldridge (8.2k) -1.1k

Jasmine Tookes (6.6k) -2.7k

Candice Swanepoel (5.2k) -4.9k

Stella Maxwell (5.1k) -0.9k 

Lais Ribeiro (4.8k) -3.8k

Grace Elizabeth (1.7k)  -2.1k

Zuri (623) +87 

GotPortugal's 'VS Angel Social Media Report: VSFS Edition Day 4 (Monday)

Here comes the good stuff..

(Monday Gain)

Taylor Hill (37.1k) +15.5k  

Romee Strijd (34.8k)  +24.2k 

Alessandra Ambrosio (31.5k) +21.7k

Adriana Lima (30.8k) +21.8k

Lais Ribeiro (29.7k) +24.9k (NO PROMOTION MY ASS)

Candice Swanepoel (21.2k) 16k

Jasmine Tookes (20.3k) +13.7k

Josephine Skriver (19.3k) +9.6k 

Elsa Hosk (19.1k) +9.4k 

Sara Sampaio (16.5k) +5.7k 

Martha Hunt (14.3k) +3.9k

Lily Aldridge (12.5k) +4.3k

Stella Maxwell (9.5k) +4.1k 

Grace Elizabeth (3.4k)  +2.7k

Zuri (683) +60 

Taylor and Romee won totally!

[new pictures in their TOP5 most liked that are related to this year's show] 

Taylor Hill [#1] 

Sara Sampaio [#1 and #2 both 500k+] 

Candice Swanepoel NADA  

Adriana Lima [#1] 

Josephine Skriver [#2] 

Romee Strijd [New #1 #2 #4 #5] 

Alessandra Ambrosio [#1 #3 #5] 

Elsa Hosk [#1 and #3] 

Stella Maxwell [#4] 

Jasmine Tookes [new #1 and #3] 

Lily Aldridge [NEW #1 and #5] 

Martha Hunt [new #1 #3 and #4] 

Lais Ribeiro [TOP 5 All Related To VSFS17] 

Grace Elizabeth [New #1 and #2]

Zuri [all Top4]

THIS WILL CHANGE NEXT WEEK WITH THEM POSTING STUFF RELATED TO BROADCAST, NOT FINAL

there really are people here who think that the social media really represent the general public ?? Apart from representing a certain part of the youth it does not mean much. As always the same common point between the two less followed on instagram.

i don't criticize your activity gotportugal bravo to do it.

17 hours ago, Clauds said:

These are my two cents, take it all with a grain of salt. 

I think Adriana will stay for another year or two, especially now with Alessandra gone she's officially moved into Heidi Klum territory, she's now the oldest and longest running Angel and I expect her to just show up for major events and the show as she's been doing for the last couple of years. Pregnant or not, Candice seems to be over with VS and I don't think she'll stay longer than another year or two at best, mostly because I also can't see VS caring too much about her like they do with Adriana, we'll see after Tuesday but so far it seems like VS gave no fucks about her so-called big comeback. Lily I can see leaving after next year, I think she'll want to hit the ten years mark for sure. Behati I will be 100% shocked (and upset tbh) if she ever comes backs. Still, Alessandra leaving I think, proves VS is willing to let any of the veterans go, so anyone leaving wouldn't be a shocker

As far as NA goes, I think VS wants them all to stay, but I think both Taylor and Stella will leave rather soon, they don't need VS and they seem to be pretty over it all. The rest I can see staying, some because they don't have anything else going on in their careers and will probably want to get as much $$ and PR from VS as possible and some because they seem to be really happy with the brand.

Lily wasn't happy in VSFS show 2017.She definitely go with Behati after next year.Vs seem don't care.Candice was given a opening.So I think she will leave at same time with Adriana. Stella seem don't care much about angel status like other girls.

Vs always pick a singer who invole to their model.So I think harry style will perfomance again next year.

1 hour ago, Fuka said:

there really are people here who think that the social media really represent the general public ?? Apart from representing a certain part of the youth it does not mean much. As always the same common point between the two less followed on instagram.

i don't criticize your activity gotportugal bravo to do it.

I think its a good indicator of where does the buzz goes and thank you :smile:

Also, next year, Jas is almost sure to surpass Martha (unless TS goes on a promote Martha rampage) and Lais had some solid buildup this year. But Jasmine is really growing.

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

So after ages I finally decided to do a competition about those girls who work/worked consistently for VS but quite never got their wings, leaving the link for anyone who is interested 

Edita Vilkeviciute and Maryna Linchuk! By far the best two angels who never got their wings :/

9 hours ago, gotportugal said:

I think its a good indicator of where does the buzz goes and thank you :smile:

Also, next year, Jas is almost sure to surpass Martha (unless TS goes on a promote Martha rampage) and Lais had some solid buildup this year. But Jasmine is really growing.

but what buzz ?? That of some teen fan on twitter or instagram? Social media is not indicative of any trend in the real population and consumers. We can take the example of different elections, trump or brexit the result in the end is the opposite of what we could see on twitter and Instagram. It's probably the same thing in VS's business. If social media was so important to the brand, Lais with her small number of followers would never have worn the FB. It's just my opinion