Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

6 hours ago, unali said:

Karlie looks awful as always, I think the biggest mystery of all times is how is she a model, let alone at one point VS angel. Standards for beauty are all time low.

Taylor, on the other hand, is such a gorgeous girl, she really is something special.

I agree, I never understood the "sexy" appeal, though I think she's a statuesque goddess, her cutesy, mid-western vibe never screamed sexy to me. Baking kookies with Karlie, yes. Night of 50 shades recreations? Not so much (because gay but also she just doesn't seem sexy). Sarah, Lais, Adriana, Alessandra and even Elsa and Lily, you'd believe. But I never got sexy from Karlie.

In the Photos in Aspen I really like the idea of associating Martha, Lais and Lily. It's a group of young adult women who are more mature and more feminine. It changes us from the adolescent side of recent times. I think it's good to get out of this idea of teen products.

11 hours ago, tatehill said:

what is taylor wearing. 

but anyways. 

why does karlie look like she's made of plastic

i love sara

I love taylor. 

me begging for saylor to be real. in denial that it's not. 

I have given up on them being actual friends, their work relationship will do it for me

43 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

I have given up on them being actual friends, their work relationship will do it for me

I know I just miss when it seemed like they were friends. though I do love taylor and romee so I'll take that friendship. 

11 hours ago, unali said:

Karlie looks awful as always, I think the biggest mystery of all times is how is she a model, let alone at one point VS angel. Standards for beauty are all time low.

Taylor, on the other hand, is such a gorgeous girl, she really is something special.

Not a fan of Karlie either. In general I don't like how she bares ALL her teeth when she smiles,it looks really forced and weird